Lust over duty

As I woke up in the morning after a hellish night I looked about me and saw Ryo slumped by the wall in a deep sleep. "Did he litterally not sleep?" I said to myself. I used my hair to lay him on the bed to sleep more comfortably. I moved to get up when Ryo flipped over and pinned me down. "What!" He said. "Woah it's OK" I said. "Abel! Oh my god I'm sorry!" He said as he got off. "It's OK" I said and stood up. "How did I get here?" He asked. "I moved you here so you could sleep more comfortably" I said. "I fell asleep?" Ryo asked. "You did leaned against the wall next to the door" I said. "Forgive me! I was supposed to protect you" he said as he bowed. "It's ok Ryo you may be my bodyguard but your still human ish so you need sleep" I said. "I can't afford to sleep what if Skarlet tries to attack you again!" Ryo said. "I'll just toss the bitch out the window like I did the first time" I said and went into the bathroom to which Ryo followed me. "I'll stand guard here" he said and turned around. "Ryo....you also need to bathe there is plenty of room in this bath for both of us" I said as I undressed. I was a little nervous at bathing naked with another guy but I shook the nerves away as I sunk into the pool like bathtub.

I turned around to see Ryo still standing with his back to me. "Ryo...." I said. "Yes Abel?" He asked turning around. "Bathe please that's an order" I said. "...very well Abel but I'm keeping my sword near me" he said. "That's perfectly fine" I said. I turned back around and went to the open window to look out. I propped my arms on the window sill. "This place is so surreal....I never expected this in outworld. It's amazing" I said. As I heard Ryo undress. I blushed so hard but luckily I hid it. I heard him slip into the bathtub. "I never noticed how long your hair actually is till now" Ryo said. "I guess I get that from my mom" I said. "You sure do...." Ryo said trailing off.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

{Ryo}

"Bathe please that's an order" Abel said. My eyes trailed down his body and stopped at his dick which I could see almost clearly. So pink and innocent...I couldn't take my eyes off it. "Very well Abel but I'm keeping my sword next to me" I said. "That's perfectly fine" Abel said and turned around to which I saw his really long black hair. I began to undress and thought to myself "get those thoughts out your head Ryo he's your charge you can't let lust blind you to your duty but he's so cute! No! You have to stay sharp!" I nodded and slipped into the warm waters of the bathtub. As I walked into the water Abel's long hair flouted to the side exposing his ass. "I never noticed how long your hair actually is till now" I said. "I guess I get it from my mom" Abel said. "You sure do...." I began before I became distracted by what I was seeing. As my own dick began to get hard I turned around so I wouldn't see it anymore. "Control.....control..." I thought.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I fought back the urge to look but I ended up losing and turned around to see Ryo's back. He was standing up however and I saw his ass. "It's so inviting...I just want to..." I thought then I got hard. "Oh boy....." I thought. "Abel I...." Ryo said turning around. I looked down and saw his dick also hard and twitching. "It seems we both are on the same page...." I said moving closer. "I want to control myself but I'm finding it hard to do...." Ryo said. "If I order you not to and let go?" I asked. "Then I'll let go" Ryo said.

--------------18+ action ahead-----------------

I moved closer and felt our dicks touch each other and that sent us both over the edge as Ryo grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. The kiss sent a spark all through my body...it felt amazing. I grabbed Ryo's ass as he did the same pulling us closer and closer. We were are our limit of kissing so we had to move to the bed. I picked Ryo up with my hair and threw him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. "This your first time?" I asked. "Yes is it yours?" Ryo asked. "It is but I've studied up" I smiled and began to kiss down his toned body. He moaned as I got closer and closer to his dick. Once I reached it, it twitched more and more begging me to take it. I looked up at Ryo and saw a big blush on his face made from the heat of our sex. I smiled one more time and took it into my mouth. It was big as big as one I've seen while watching porn back in Earthrealm. It tasted so amazing and juicy made me even more excited to suck it. As I began I could hear Ryo's moaning getting louder he was enjoying it. I tasted some of his precum leak into my mouth. "It tasts delicious I'm doing good!" I thought. After going down once more as his tip reached my throat he came with a load moan echoing from his mouth. I resisted the urge to shoot up as his cum flooded my mouth and down my throat. It was a lot I could tell he was holding back for the longest time. I took it all then felt Ryo pick me up and flip me over. "It's my turn to please you" he said and I wasn't ready for what he did. I expected him to give me a blow job like I did him but instead...."I saw this once and it seemed enjoyable. I want you to feel that joy so here I go!" He said and plunged his dick into my ass. "Ah!" I moaned but reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. With each thrust from his hips I moaned louder and louder. "Your dick is leaking" Ryo said. "I'm almost at my limit go harder!" I said. Ryo listened and went harder and faster soon I came all over my body. I felt Ryo also cum a second time in my ass then he fell on top of me breathing heavily. "That was....wow!" I said. "Did I please you Abel?" He asked. "You did more then pleased me. Where did you learn that?" I asked. "You won't believe me if I told you" Ryo said. "Try me" I said. "I learned it in Earthrealm as I was tracking Mileena. I saw these two men in a tall building doing that and it seemed enjoyable" Ryo said. "Doesn't surprise me" I said. We got off the bed and went back into the bathtub to clean up. Unaware to both of us we had ease droppers. Outside the room during almost the whole thing was mom and Nitara. "He is finally relaxed" Nitara said. "My son is no little boy anymore...he's now a man...." Mom said. "That he is" Nitara said the two women giggled and walked off.