The end of Shao Khan

We ran on towards the throne room dispatching foot soliders that tried to attack us. "Go on! I'll hold these off!" Nitara said and I nodded. As we turned down a hallway I saw Kung Lao's hat cut a foot solider in half. We ran on and watched as Mr. Cage's team easily killed a huge group of soliders. "There is Kotal general of Shao Khan's army" mom said pointing to a big man with greenish skin wielding a huge sword. "He's a general in Shao Khan's army and he helps us?" I asked. "He's never liked Shao Khan and his pointless wars in my early stages of being married to Shao Khan Kotal was so kind to me and became my personal bodyguard as Sheeva did" mom said. "Kotal is a great man in his own right" Aunt Sheeva said. "He fell in love with Jade while she served as Shao Khan's assassin" Ryo said. "They look good together both green and all" I said. "Indeed they do" Ryo said as he looked at me before we both blushed. "Well if it isn't the betrayer!" A girl said from behind us then I was grabbed. "Ah!" I said and felt cold steel against my neck. "Tanya!" Ryo said. "Release my son this instant!" Mom said.

"Aww sorry Sindel I don't listen to you pretender!" Tanya said. Nitara catching up and seeing the situation snuck up behind Tanya. "Time to feed!" She said then sunk her fangs into Tanya's neck making her release me. Ryo handed me to mom before Tanya kicked out of Nitara's grip. As she ran towards him he stood still till she was right on him. "Ryo!" I said. He flipped over her and grabbed his small sword before he landed. Then with a swift and graceful turn plunged it deep into her chest. "Your the traitor Tanya!" He said as he ran with her into the hall. Mr. Cage and the others watched as he sliced up cutting Tanya in half. "Good riddance bitch!" Ryo said. We ran into the hall and helped Mr. Cage take care of the remaining soldiers. "Abel!" Kitana said as she hugged me. "I'm fine just getting use to killing people..." I said. "Killing people?" Jade asked. "I've killed both Mileena and Skarlet" I said. "They deserve it" Kotal said. "So Mileena is finally dead" Mr. Cage said. "About time!" Kintaro said.

"I also killed Motaro...." I said. "Motaro was here?" Sub-Zero said. "Yes....he attack my carriage as it drove towards the soul chamber" Aunt Sheeva said. "Then we must hurry" Raiden said. "Agreed let's go save our girls and Jax!" Kung Jin said. We all ran on towards the throne room once we arrived we listened in. "I like females with fire" Shao Khan's booming voice said. "One eww two fuck off" I heard Cassie say. "She's safe...." I said. "So they are in the throne room" Mom said. "Alright. Mom and I will bust the door down. Mr. Cage you free Sonya and Cassie. Nitara you free Jaqui and Jax" I said. "The rest of us?" Takeda asked. "Kung Lao you free Liu Kang" I said. "Got it!" Kung Lao said. "The rest of us?" Kung Jin asked. "Take out his soldiers" I said. "What of Baraka?" Jade asked. "And Kollector" Kitana asked. "You two want them take them" I said. "Alright ready when you are" Kung Lao said. "Mom?" I asked. "Let's do it but Abel let me kill Shao Khan" mom said. "He's all yours and Kitana's" I said. "I'll stand by you" Ryo said. "Thank you Ryo" I said. "You guard him with your life stranger or else!" Mr. Cage said. "Johnny, Ryo has served Abel in many ways, both in bed and out" Mom said. "Mom!" I said as I blushed.

"I....I see" Mr. Cage said as Ryo blushed. "I love it" Kitana said. I checked everyone one last time and they all nodded. "Thank you all...." I said. They stood back and I held mom's hand. "Let's rescue your friends" mom said. I nodded and we screamed at the door. Our combined scream was powerful enough to bust the door clean off it's hinges. "Let's go!" Mr. Cage shouted and they all raced in. "Sindel!?" Sonya asked. "With Abel?" Cassie said. Mom and I flouted into the throne room and landed right infront of Shao Khan. "Sindel? What is this?" He asked shocked. "Your spell won't work this time! You attack Edinia kill my husband try to kill my daughter just to get to me? Your a jealous and pathetic man! Now it's time to avenge my kingdom!" Mom said and we screamed at him knocking him back into a wall. "Abel!" Kitana shouted. I looked and saw her jumping towards me I reached my hand out and caught her. "Spin!" She said and I nodded. I spun her and mom as they kicked and killed the soliders around us. Then I threw them into the air and they came down on Shao Khan stabbing and killing him. I saw a strange creature approaching them. "Abel look out!" Ryo shouted and sliced off one of the creatures arms. I walked towards it and screamed at it's face exploding it's head. "That was Kollector" Ryo said. "That creepy thing?" I said. "Yep" Ryo said. "Abel!" Cassie said and hugged me. "Cass....your OK!" I said. Then Jaqui hugged me. "Thanks to you we are" she said.

"Sindel....you kill Shao Khan?" Sonya asked. "Yes...." Mom said and hugged her. "Thank you for raising and training my son.....thank you for being the mother I couldn't be" she continued then mom was stabbed from behind. "Ah...." She cried. "Mom!" I shouted. "Mother!" Kitana cried. "Pathetic!" Kintaro said as he threw her. "KINTARO!" Aunt Sheeva said and attacked him. "You dare!" She said as they clashed. "You are weak Sheeva. The Draco line ends with you! All bare witness to the rise of the Tigrar!" He said before I cut his head off. "Asshole!" I said. "Shao Khan!" Ryo said. I turned and saw him trying to limp away. That's when my kitana turned into a fan and I tossed it along with Kitana and it cut his legs off. "Raiden tend to Sindel!" Sonya said. "Of course!" Lord Raiden said. I walked over to Shao Khan along with Ryo and Kitana. "Hold him" I said and they nodded. I took his helmet off and threw it aside. "Who are you!" He said to me. "I am Abel, Prince of Edinia, son of Jerrod and Queen Sindel, look upon the face of your killer. This is for my people! My family! The people you killed! Now die!" I said and grabbed both my Kitana's. I placed each on one side of his neck. "Finish him!" Kitana said and I smiled. "Let him go" I said and they did. I lifted him up with my hair. "Go join Mileena and Skarlet fucker!" I said and slammed him down before my hair wrapped him up in a cocoon. "So long mother fucker!" I said and pulled my hair. It spun and spun as Shao Khan screamed in agonizing pain before his body pulled apart piece by piece. "Abel wins.....fatality!" I said.