Oh Squidy~dono!

A/N: The Donkey x Shrek book (Go check that out)  got 19 views so for all you 19 people I made a new story. Again this is al just a joke d e f i n I t l y not into this. It's alllll j o K e S. I'll keep telling myself that. Anyways, onto the story!

P.S Discord friends if you are reading this I personally apologize for what you about to see, but comment down below if you got a boner, got wet, or N U T T E D  H A R D. Just need it for an experiment.

"I-I- Tentacles-Do-Dono, Wh-what are you doing~?!" Spongebob shrieked, his blush as red as a beet. Squidward smirked. "Oh Squarepants-kun how I long for your beautiful lips and gluteus Maximus." Squidward whispered in the yellow boy's ear-hole. He pushed him onto the bed. "May I help you with that~? Spongebob~?" One of his tentacle's slithered and touched the top of Spongebob's erection. Spongebob moaned softly as his maid outfit uncovered his clothed erection. The slimy tentacles took that moan as a yes and slithered their way at the cuff of Spongebob's panties. They slithered down off the yellow creature's lanky legs. The slick blue limbs squeezed softly around the yellow male's warm cock.  Slowly going up and down. "Oh~ Tentacles-Dono!" "Please, call me, Squidward-Dono~" The deep, slender voice of the tentacle man spoke. "Squi-Squidward-Dono~!" He moaned once again. A soft white liquid  spout from the small yellow cock. "Good maid." Squidward chuckled. The blue man stripped down until he was naked. A glorious sight for Spongebob and oh, was it big. "Knees. Now." Squidward demanded. Spongebob nodded immediately. Keen to Squidward's rough behavior. "Suck." The yellow man gulped. He took a deep breath and took a quarter of it in. He bobbed his head up and down, slowly taking in more. The tentacle cock squirmed in his mouth. "Mmf. You're....ngh....so...good at this." The blue man tugged on the back of Spongebob's head. "Ohhh~ Spongebob. I'm so...close~" A salty white liquid shot down Spongebob's throat. He swallowed out of instinct and it didn't taste so well. "Are you ready my glorious Spongebob-kun~?" "Y-Yes Sq-Squidward-Dono~" The sponge responded. Their eyes gazed intensely at each other. Their naked bodies glimmered. Squidward grasped Spongesbob's behind firmly. He the slime on his tentacle would work well as lube. He slowly inserted his dick tentacle's into one of Spongebob's many holes. Spongebob gasped and bit his finger. Tears struck the tips of his eyes. "Shhh my love, it'll feel better quite soon~" Squidward whispered. The blue figure's dick tentacle slithered in the hole. Then it backed out. Not even seconds later it thrusted roughly back in. Spongebob screamed in agony. He could feel his inside sore with pain. The tentacle thrusted harder in. "Ngh~ oh Spongebob~kun you're so tight!" Squidward moaned out feeling's Spongebob's wall tighten around his tentacle dick. Spongebob tried to relax as the pain was subsiding. His nerves were vibrating against Squidward's dick. Spongebob moaned out. It started feeling wonderful. "A-Ah~! Squidward~D-Dono~!" He gasped in ecstasy. It was like music to Squidward's ear's. In and out in our. Ramming. Groaning. Panting. The hot smell of sex filled the room as Squidward began slowly down and his thrusts getting sloppy. Looking at Spongebob's beautiful face Squidward thrusted one last time, shooting his goo into Spongebob. Squidward took his tentacle dick out. They looked at each other, panting. "That was amazing. Thank you Squidward~Dono." Spongebob blushed. "Please, call me Squidward~Kare."

𝓣𝓱𝓮  𝓮𝓷𝓭.