~Flirty~

-"That goddamn smile."-

______________________________

"What's your story," Antonio questioned. He stared at Starr as if she was an alien just because she was immune to his charm that every other straight woman would drool over. He was starting to think that maybe she wasn't straight.

Or simply, she wasn't interested.

He was keen on changing her mind if that was the case. He was a mindless and constant flirt. Unlike Luca who didn't waste his time talking, mainly because he didn't need to.

Antonio's looks were killer and every feature was worth remembering and looking at, but his fuckboy attitude added to it.

First step: flirt with her.

That didn't work.

Second step: Find more about her.

"It's not pretty," she responded as she looked around the empty meeting room. Luca, Blade, and Oscar sorted through contracts and files in another room while Matteo stood close to Ida, making her blush every 5 seconds in the empty hallway where no watchful eyes could see them.

He whispered filthy things in her ear that would make most people pray to God for forgiveness. But his flirty side only came out with her, and he enjoyed making her fluster and addicted at the sight of her reddened cheeks that covered her perfectly imperfect freckles.

Starr couldn't help the uncontrollable up and down movement of her leg as it bounced with anxiety that she couldn't control.

"A pretty past is a boring past," Antonio shrugged as he leaned forward in his rolly chair and put his elbows on the long wooden table, showing his interest.

Starr put this idea of him in her head where he only talked to her to get in her pants and only chased after her because she rejected him.

And she was going to show him that no means no.

But Antonio wasn't like anything she thought of him. He was a fuckboy inside and out, but there was more to him than meets the eye.

He was just hiding a past that haunts him day and night with hopes endless one-night stands could numb the pain.

All of them were hiding something.

Luca and Matteo were hiding the same thing Antonio was hiding.

Ida hides things.

Starr hides things.

Blade hides things.

And Midnight hides the most things.

They all had secrets they were too scared to share.

But no one paid no mind. They didn't judge the secrets. Like a true family, they didn't question it.

And Oscar?

He kept as many secrets as Midnight.

"I'm not going to tell you any of my secrets pretty boy," she rolled her eyes. A grin made its way onto his pale pink lips.

Starr wasn't going to lie to herself and say he wasn't handsome.

Because he was.

He was hot. Very hot.

His wavy curtain dirty blonde hair that framed his face in the best way, to his deep dimples that were on display whenever he smiled.

And his smile...

It made a strange sensation in her stomach that she didn't like.

His straight, and perfectly white teeth that seemed to resemble a sheet of paper. Those lips that thinned out as they spread, and the single dimple on the right side of his cheek that put her mind in a daze.

His soft rectangular jawline was sharper than an edge of the glass. His sparkling russet eyes were dulled out with mystery and hidden pain.

His skin tone and nose were the only things that hinted at his Italian side.

The rest were Irish and German. All from his mother. The rest of him was from his father, a pure Italian man.

Who knew that they could make someone so attractive?

"You think I'm pretty?" he winked, some of the dullness in his eyes clearing up and being replaced with mischief.

"I think you need your ego checked," she huffed as she crossed her arms and looked at the coding in her program, triple-checking. Antonio just looked at her with nothing but admiration for her.

He was genuinely interested in her. Ever since he got here he has not touched another woman and kept his gaze tracked on her. He made it his mission to make sure she was safe even if it meant annoying her with his endless flirting.

Her dark and smooth skin allured him in a way no one else could. It seemed smooth as butter. And her enchanting whiskey eyes were another story.

"Was that an offer Bellissima?" he winked, biting his lip. His thoughts drifted to a far-off place and he didn't mind staying.

"You need to get your ego checked," she deadpanned as she saw the look on his handsome face.

"Wanna do it for me?" he asked, hopeful. She narrowed her eyes and she cursed her virgin ears.

"You're so-" she sighed before she was cut off by Ida running into the room followed by Luca, Oscar, Blade, and Matteo.

"Midnight was shot!" Ida shrieked.

~

(A/N): Hi everyone!

Sorry for the short chapter but I promise the next one is longer! Also...sorry about the cliffhanger lol.

Let me know your thoughts on the story and don't forget to comment and vote!