~Execution~

-"I call her the devil because she makes me want to sin and every time she knocks, I can't help but let her in."-

______________________________

(A/N): From here on out, this book is going to get unrealistic and very fictional because NONE OF THIS IS BASED ON REAL LIFE. That being said, if you want to comment on how "unrealistic" this is, I already know. SO KEEP YOUR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF, GOT IT?

THIS IS WATTPAD. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC.

Thanks for coming to my Ted-Talk, back to the story.

Luca didn't much sleep at all that night. He tossed and turned a few hundred times before he lost the ability to fall asleep at all and gave up on trying.

His mind was filled with flashes of that night and he couldn't shake off the image of that heavenly yet devilish mystery woman who intrigued him in every way even though he didn't see her face.

He still couldn't digest the fact that she was the notorious right hand that he had heard so many stories about. The tales of her killings and murders were legendary since she was essentially the personal assassin for the King.

Everyone around the world knew how dangerous she was but it was all tattooed in their minds that she was a man.

He now knew the reason for her hiding in the shadows all this time. No one would follow a woman and she needed to make everyone think she was a man so people would listen to her orders.

He understood but couldn't gulp it down. A part of him admired her.

Admired that she held that much power without letting anyone know her. Admired her intelligence for posing as a man.

Now it made sense.

Luca now realized that only a woman could achieve all that. No man would be able to do it without letting greed and corruption into their souls. But a woman on the other hand...a woman could.

How did he not realize it before?

It was so obvious it was a woman.

No man would be able to be that powerful without bragging about it. But this woman, she kept it quiet for a decade.

The more he thought the more he began thinking something else.

What if-?

What if the King was a woman too?

Now his head was hurting.

But it would make sense, wouldn't it? Only a woman could own and control the world while making it safe and happy for everyone. Only a woman could achieve that kind of world peace. Men, on the other hand, would absolutely fuck it up.

What if the King was a woman?

Or even worse...

What if the right hand...was the King?

Was he the first to realize this? No, no he couldn't be. Someone had to be smart enough to figure this out.

He sat up in the bed, hands in his hair as he thought hard and long.

Midnight looked to be around his age. 27. Maybe she was a year younger.

The King had been reigning for ten years.

So by that math, she would've been around sixteen or seventeen when the mafia was created. No, it wasn't humanly possible for her to become the King at that age. To own the entire world as a teenager was impossible.