- You Ready or Not? -

Iris' POV 

"Ambs, we have thirty minutes before we have to go. And remember; we're only borrowing your parents' van until we get back, and we're not stealing it so that you can live with your girlfriend and her friends in a cottage in the woods," I exclaimed. 

"'Riss, how are you even done packing already?" 

"I packed yesterday." 

"How am I, a lesbian, a.k.a somebody who is supposed to be great at moving fast, not ready yet, but you're the one who happens to be on top of things right now?" 

"I don't know, Amber, but we have to hurry up and get outside soon. We're driving to Andi's to pick everybody up, after all." 

"I'm just braiding my hair." 

"Okay, chill." 

"I'm fine, though." 

"I know, the 'chill' was meant more for me than it was for you." 

"Iris, it's okay, I'll be out soon. You're still in my room, right?" 

"Uh, yeah..." 

"Cool, you can meet me downstairs if you want." 

"Um...okay, I guess..." 

As Amber made yet another one of her gay puns while she finished up in the bathroom, I adjusted my charm bracelet and put my leather jacket on over top of my patterned purple romper before I stepped down the staircase leading to the ground floor of the Kippen household and slid on my slip-on shoes at the door. 

Moments later, Amber greeted me, wearing a pink short-sleeved shirt, ripped denim shorts, and some flannel tied around her waist. 

Oh, and we can't forget her homemade 'i❤summer' earrings; she made them one weekend ago, and she's been making earrings every weekend since she found out other lesbians do earring-making. She's made earrings for Andi and one of Andi's friends before, and in Andi's case, on multiple occasions. 

"Are we ready to go yet?" I asked. 

"Almost," she informed me, then turned around and shouted, "Hey, TJ, we're going now! And if I have to tell you ONE more time not to mess up my room before I get back, you're skewed!" She turned back to me, and said, "Now we're ready." 

And with that, we were out the door and off to Andi's. 

.... 

Buffy's POV 

Me: Remember that "teetus deletus" meme you sent me awhile ago? 

Marty: well yea it was pretty funny 

We were just texting, talking about memes, and... 

Marty: oh and I asked Amnber to to do something for my sister! 

...Wait a minute, what? 

Me: You have a sister? 

Marty: her name is Marissah 

Me: Wow. 

Me: Well, I didn't know that, but cool. And how did you bother Amber now? 

Marty: I got her to open up a spot on the member list for her friend