Chapter Three: Their Auditions

Shai P.O.V ~

"Hey!" I'm greeted by an excited Veronica Roth as I enter the building.

"Hi!" I say back.

She leads me into the audition room.

"So, first we are going to have auditions for Peter, then Caleb, and then finally Tobias." Veronica explains.

"Can't wait."

We walk in and wait until the first actor comes in.

The door opens and Jake Able, I think, comes in.

"Jake Abel, right?" Veronica asks.

"Yes." He says.

"Okay, Jake, take it from where Tris is about to jump of the roof." Neil instructs.

"Okay." He says.

"Whenever your ready." I say.

"Ya take it of stiff. Put it back on." He says forcefully.

"Alright, um that was good. Thank you. We'll be in touch." Neil says. Jake smiles and leaves.

"What do you think about that one Shai." Veronica asks.

"I think Jake thinks Peter is strictly rude. But I think, Peter has to be rude but also he has to be the comedian of the movie." I say.

"Right. Jake was too serious." Neil says. We all nod in agreement.

The next actor comes in who I don't know the name of.

"William Moseley?" Neil asks.

"That's me." He says.

"Okay, take it from the line where Tris is about jump off the roof." Neil instructs.

"Okay." He says.

"When your ready you can start." I say.

"Yeah stiff, take it off." He licks his lips. "Put it back on." And he smirks. That was actually pretty good.

"That was good. Now how about the part where Peter is telling of an Abnegation before Tris tries to step in. Shai here will be the Abnegation just for the audition." Veronica says.

"Okay." He takes a deep breath. "So I heard you Abnegation are aren't actually giving the Factionless our food that we give you and you keep it for yourself. Is that true?"

"No." I say shaking my head.

"Come on don't lie to me." He gently pushes me. I don't even budge. "Can you hear me stiff? Are you deaf or something. Answer me." He says.

"That was good." Neil says.

"Thank you." William says and leaves.

"What did you guys think?" Neil asks.

"Well, when he pushed me, I seemed like he didn't want to hurt me, because I am a girl. And when we do the fight scene, yeah it's not real but, how will he act? Right?" I say.

"Yeah." Veronica agrees.

This'll take a while.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
TIME LAPSE
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

After all the auditions for Peter finish, I was already tired. After another 9 actors auditioning for him, none of them were the one we were looking for.

"Who do you think would be the best Peter?" Neil asks Veronica and I.

"None of them. Why don't we see if someone would be a good Peter that is auditioning for Caleb or Four." Veronica says. I nod.