Chapter Four: His Audition

Shai P.O.V ~

We have a break right now, just waiting for the last of the auditions.

"I think Alexander was the best so far." Zoe says.

"Ya, I mean, he is very masculine and scary as Four should be, but in the scene with Shai, you could see that he was broken." Veronica says.

"Who's left?" I ask.

"Um Theo James but we were told he might not come." Veronica's voice trials off as the door opens. A very handsome man walks through.

"Theo James, correct?" Veronica asks.

"Yes."

"Okay, Theo, you'll do two scenes. The first one with Zoe, the scene where Christina questions your name and the second on with Shai which is the kissing but without the kiss." Neil explains.

"Okay."

"Whenever your ready." I say. With that, he starts.

Theo definitely has the scary part down, Zoe looks more terrified than any other actor in this. I write on my pad.

Look at Zoe

And I push it towards Veronica. She writes.

Lol

The scene ends and we'll see if he can be vulnerable for the Tobias side of this role.

We finish the scene and he leaves quickly without a word.

"He's the one." I say right when the door shuts.

"I couldn't agree more. I like what you said during Zoe's scene." Veronica says.

"What did you say?" Zoe asks.

"Look at my note pad." I say still standing.

Zoe reads it for a couple seconds.

"It's true! He looked like he was gonna beat me up!" She exclaims. We all laugh.

"What do ya think when we were doing by scene?" I ask.

"You can see that something has happened in his past. Even better than Alexander." Neil says.

"And when I was writing this book, Theo is exactly what I was picturing Four." Veronica says.

"So, Theo James is our Four?" I ask. Everyone agrees.

"I'll call him. And Shai, we need you two to get to know each other. When are you free for lunch?" Neil asks.

"Any day." I reply.

"Okay." He says and calls Theo. "Theo?...It's Neil...I'd just like to congratulate you for getting the role of Tobias Eaton...Yes. Now I'd like for you and Shai to meet up sometime before we start to shoot on Monday...She's free any day...Okay, will do...Okay, bye."

"So, Theo will pick you up here at noon on Saturday." Neil says.

"Okay. Can I go home now?" I complain.

"Yes Shai, you can go." Neil says.

"Yes!" I exclaim.

"Zoe, we'll need you for the Will auditions tomorrow and Shai, we don't need you for any other auditions we'll see you Monday morning though." Neil says.

"Okay. Bye!" Zoe and I both exclaim.

"Wanna come over and we can have a movie night?" I ask Zoe.

"Sure! But I'm not having your healthy food." She says. I laugh.

"Fine." I say. With that we head to my apartment and watch movies until we both fall asleep.