Five| Love Flashback

Arjun's smile widened when he finally saw Draupadi.

"Prince, Do you need anything?"she said as she made herself comfortable besides him.

"N--No---nothing," Arjun stared at her in astonishment.

"I'm happy enough to see you enjoying yourself," Draupadi laughed.

Silence lingered between them for few minutes when Draupadi asked carefully."Prince, would you like to know something?"

Arjun shuddered and looked at her quickly. He thought he would about to listen the words he had been waiting to confess to her since the day he saw her.

She moved a little closer to him and muttered slowly,"This place is decorated by Urvi." disappointment tugged at his heart when he heard those words. He wasn't interested a bit in Urvi. He wanted to knew her thoughts about him but he got nothing in return but then he saw her laughingly which held him together.

Draupadi confidently talking as her
beautiful black eyes held such purity and innocence. The way her luscious lips were parting making him to kiss her right way.

"Are you listening?" She tapped at his shoulder.

Arjun nodded quietly and sip on the cup of water. He hadn't noticing that she was observing him until an abrupt touch on his shoulder. He was afraid that Draupadi would be angry at his clumsiness.

"Prince, You are so shy." Draupadi teased as she loved to joke around with people.

"You don't know how to behave with your guests!" he scolded, while his voice was cold and distant. But his answer surprised her and for once, she thought that she had offended him.

Arjun gave her that cold look, she swallowed her saliva. Arjun looked at her changed expressions and serious look and mumbled,"Draupadi", while he called her Draupadi. She started crying badly.

"I'm really sorry. Please don't cry anymore. I was just joking with you." Arjun reached closer to her and about to held her in his arms when she laughed out.

He looked at her in shock

"God, thankyou," Arjun smiled.

When she was about to stand up her hair got locked against the soft material of his upper garment.

"Ouch!" She winced in pain.

"Wait, just settle down properly." Arjun guided her. She did exactly. When She slowly lowered her head, she quickly felt her heart beating fast as his breath was directly coming to her face. He rocked her hair back and forth, stroking her hair.

As he removed her hair tucked in his garment. Her hair messed up and fell all over her face. He combed small strands of hair away from her face slowly and she didn't even bother to stop him.When his eyes met hers, they just stared at each other without words. Before his eyes could shift perfectly on her lips, a voice prompted from behind and coughed,"Draupadi," which made them broke from the eye contact as she look at the person, it was Urvi, who gave her a pointed look without hiding her distaste by seeing them together.

It was only then she realized how long they had been staring at him.

"Urvi," Draupadi acknowledged with a nod. Draupadi smiled at her, irrespective of the frown that plastered on latter's face.

"I've brought something for Prince," Urvi said with her gentle, breathy voice as she gestured the maids who shifted the big platter on the table.

She peered at Draupadi through her eyelashes.  

"I'm going, I have some work."  Draupadi lied innocently.

"But why, Draupadi?" Arjun asked saddened. But she didn't bother to answer him and went to her way due to embarrassment.