~School~

-Time skip to 2 days later, SCHOOL DAY BOI-

Aizawa's POV

" Izuku, hun, wake up. It's just a dream," I said with a soft voice. He was crying and shaking when he woke up. He clung on to me like  I was his life support. "Hey, it's fine.. You're fine. Noone can hurt you now," I said in the most calmest voice, but inside, I'm panicking big time. I don't usually catch him in the middle of a nightmare. He only confessed yesterday that he has nightmare every night. He told us he tries his best not to wake us up so we can get more sleep. I appreciate the fact that he is considerate, but for God's sake, he's only five. He shouldn't be so selfless. He has been hiding this from us for one and a half weeks. This one time, I happened to be getting water when I had a gut feeling that told me I should go to Izuku's room. I walked in quietly to find my beloved son silently crying and looked horrified. My first instinct was to wake him up and I did just that.After he jolted awake, he sobbed onto my shoulder for a while before his sobs turns into sniffles and hiccups. I planted a kiss on his bushy hair and wiped his tears away. "I'm sorry, Dad... I didn't want to bother you," he said after calming down. " Darling, you will never bother me. During times like this, you need help hun. You can't keep it to yourself. Me and Zashi are always happy to help you. Shinso is too. So come to us, ok?" I told him in my sweetest voice. He sniffled one last time and nodded. "Wanna get ready for first day of school? I'll wake your papa and brother soon." I asked. He immediately lit up and nodded. I chuckled and ruffle his hair before I walk out of his room. 

Izuku's POV

I picked out a nice outfit for my first day of preschool.

(He wore that, but the yellow is green)

I waddled downstairs and found Papa already making breakfast. " Goodmorning Papa," I said to him. " Hey buddy" he replied, not looking away from the eggs he was frying. Dad came down with Shin, who was wearing this:

 Dad came down with Shin, who was wearing this:

and some black shorts.

"Goodmorning Shin!" I said to him, cheerfully. He yawned and grumbled goodmorning to me. This made me and Papa giggle. Dad just pat him on his head. Papa then put our plates on the table and we ate.