Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)

Yang: Hey Y/N. Ready for your daily butt kicking?

Y/N: The only butt kicking that's happening today is yours Yang.

For years now, you and Yang have had rivaling strength. You're always trying to one up each other, getting stronger everyday.

Yang: Get ready.

You enter a battle stance and jump at her, your fight begins.

You both gave it your all, though you were slightly distracted, you pushed that aside to continue.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRBB

Yang: Hey, why don't we raise the stakes?

Y/N: How so?

Yang: The winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser.

Y/N: Sure, make it even better when I beat you.

You keep fighting for the new prize. Getting Yang to do something for you is too good to pass up.

As the fight continues, she starts pulling riskier moves that begin to back you into a corner.

Yang: Now for the finisher.

A flurry of attacks are landed across your body and you're sent flying to a tree. Yang wins the fight.

Yang: Gotcha! I win today.

You get up and brush the dust away, upset that she beat you despite your best training.

Y/N: So what are you gonna make me do?

GGGGRRRBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

She puts her hand over her stomach, smiling mischievously at her idea.

Yang: Let's go to my room first. We need to do this in private.

Your head immediately wanders to the best (or worst) of places. What could Yang do that needs to be in private?

You both make your way upstairs and to Yang's room. She locks the door and goes to her bed.

Y/N: Is there a reason we had to go to your room? What are you gon-!

Yang lifts her ass up and lets her bowels relax.

BBBBBLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTT

Yang: Ahhh, that's what we're doing.

Y/N: Huh?

Yang: We agreed that the loser has to do whatever the winner wants, right?

Y/N: Yeah...but-!

Yang: So there shouldn't be a problem.

Yang lays down and raises her ass up where it's closer to you.

Yang: Ready~?

Y/N: I don't have to go through with this you know?

Yang: You can leave, but it'll be worse for you if you do.

You think about your options, and conclude it's better if you sniff a couple of farts.

Y/N's Head: I'm only abiding to our agreement. Besides, she wouldn't go that har-!

FFFFFFFFFFTTTTTRRRRRRRAAPPPP

Without warning, rancid gas fills your nose, causing you to gag

Yang: That was a big one. Nice and warm too.

While she's enjoying her sweet release, you take it all in, forcing yourself not to puke or cry.

Yang: You doing okay back there?

You get out for a breath of fresh air.

Y/N: It's disgusting.

Yang: It's what we agreed to. Let's change it up.

Yang lays you on her bed and takes off her pants and panties, causing you to blush at her curves. She jumps on with you and stands over you.

Yang: See something you like~?

Before you can answer Yang falls to your face and drags her butt to where her asshole is over your nose.

Y/N: *muffled speaking*

Yang: You aren't enjoying this? Your little friend's pretty wet though.

Yang pokes at your (I won't assume your gender, so she's at your fun part) teasingly, grinding her ass across your face all the while.

Yang: I feel something brewing...

BBBBBBBPPPPPLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTT

She releases a big hot fart into your nostrils, the smell of rotten vegetables and spoiled milk seeping out.

Y/N: *muffled speaking*

Yang: Sorry, can't hear you~.

FFFFFFBBBBBPPPPPPRRRPPPPPPPPP

Another wet one pops out, almost makes you puke too. Yang laughs as she rubs your part, grinding into your face even more.

Yang: Wow, you're a good fighter, but you can't even get me off of you? Ruby puts up a better fight.

GGGGRRRRRSSSSSPPPPPPPTTTTTTT

Yang bounces up and down to the point of crushing your head, relieving herself of all her pent up gas

Y/N: *muffled screams*

You desperately grab and grope at her, hoping to get her off as you've had enough. But Yang has other plans.

Yang: Aw, you trying to escape? I guess I could let you go, but...

Yang gets comfortable as she adjusts your head deeper into her butt.

Yang: I want you to take this last one. It's sounds like a big one, but I know you can take it.

You nod your head in agreement, unaware of the pain you're about to endure.

Yang: Ready~?

You prepare for the large butt bomb that Yang prepares.

Y/N's Head: C'mon, just let it out already...

Yang: Hrrrrrrrgnh...*moan*

BBBBBPPPPFFFFFFFRRRRRRBBBLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPLLLLATTTTTttt

A barrage of smells leave your face completely out. Yang leaps off your face and into the bed with you. She hugs you tightly and sleeps with you.

FFFRRTT

Yang: Ahh...

Requested by urslave2020.