Hacker

I did it!
I'm in Dreamtale...
What do I do now?
The place is destroyed like I expected.
How do I travel to other AU's?
Let's hope this isn't for nothing....^^

Nightmare's POV

I suddenly woke up, it was so sudden that I almost fell off the bed. Strange. I push the thought out of my mind when I hear a knock at my large door. I get out of bed and quickly put on something presentable. Not like it truly matters since none of the freaks that live here would dare to insult me. I chuckle at the thought.
Now that I'm wearing my usual black hoodie and shorts like most other Sanses, I open the door to find Error there waiting for me. "What do you need Error?" I ask threateningly, using a deeper voice than normal to scare him. He should know better than to wake me up. Much to my displeasure the scare didn't work as effectively as I had hoped.

Error stood at the door nonchalantly. "I nEedeD to Tell YoU somEthInG imPortanT." Was the response he gave me.
Error's voice glitches less when he's at our base. He truly only uses his glitchy voice with people he doesn't trust, mostly to keep them afraid at all times. He can't perfectly get the glitch out of his voice normally, but at least you can understand him. I wave a hand to motion for him to continue.^^
"I fEel lIke tHere is SomeThing in tHe muLtiVeRse thAt DoesN't BelOng. I Can'T be ComPleTelY SurE... bUt I feEl It. Do YoU wAnt mE tO LooK aRouNd For AnyThIng SusPicIoUs?"
I raised my hand to my chin as I thought. Something strange in the multiverse? Could that be the reason why I woke up strangely. No, that's too far fetched. And too much of a coincidence. But if something is truly in our world than what could it be? How could it even get here?

"Yeah, you go look around. Make sure you check all of the main AU's first. It can't be someone who just decided to show up randomly, and frankly the underrated AU's don't have much to give people. Especially since they aren't well-known enough for people to be able to navigate easily." I answered. Error gave me a nod to show he understands, he opened a portal to what looked like Undertale and hopped through. He closed the portal before I could get a better look. Not like I exactly care but it's always good to know where a few of your pawns are at all times.

Now that that's taken care of, I decide to go towards the kitchen. If I get something to eat I will be able to think more clearly.

———————————————————————

I promise this will go somewhere! If I don't make another chapter in a week than you are allowed to yell at me! I honestly don't think anyone will read this... but I'm still going to try and post weekly!!

-Ally Voe