Hacker (part two)

Geez I never realized how dark and gloomy this place would actually be. I guess fan art can never compare to the real thing.

I just realized I'm sitting on the ground, God I'm an idiot. I stand up and shake some of the dirt off of my skirt/dress like thing. I based my character after the AU called UnderPlayer. But instead of a red and black Fisk sprite, it's a blue and white Frisk sprite. The line art is white while the main color is a light blue. Of course there are parts that are white other than the line art, like my skin and the stripes of the dress(?) are a light grey. I have completely blacked out eyes, but that's the only part of me that looks a little threatening. Good. That means everything is working so far.

Now to the task at hand. I have to find a way out of here. But first I need a spot to think... I can't think at all if I'm not comfortable enough. I guess it's just one of my flaws. I wander around a bit. Not like there is much to see though. It's basically a never ending sky with some chunks of ground. Luckily I landed on the plot of ground that had the famous Tree of Feelings. Sadly it was reduced to a stump. I won't restore it. If I did that than there would be a way for nightmare to become corrupted again. It also gives others a chance to steal from the tree since the AU is abandoned and the guardians are too busy to look after it.

I guess this will just be a tragedy that won't be undone. But don't worry, I can at least try and revive Nightmare. Maybe I could get Dream's help? I bet the tree would like that. Her son working hard with me to save her other son. Wouldn't that be a nice heartwarming story?

Well... if I want help than I need to find a way to get out of this AU.

I got in so maybe I should do the same thing I did last time? If I did that I would have to exit and go back to my world, though. So... I should look around here first, maybe wait awhile. There's no doubt that someone feels my presence. It isn't normal for someone to randomly pop up in an abandoned AU. I bet if I wait long enough someone will come looking here. In the meantime I should look for anything that might help. Maybe something nostalgic? I guess that's the best thing I can currently do... but if someone doesn't come in three days than I'll have to try and find my own way out of the AU.^^

———————————————————

Hello! I got an idea for what this chapter should be so I wrote it right away. Even though I just made the story today. I might write more chapters today because I'm not tired and I'm pretty bored so... anyways see ya next time!

-Ally Voe