14.who I am pt 2.

Tae' pov :

When I was about to get in to the taxi with Jin hyung I felt a tight grip on my shoulder and it dragged me away from the taxi..

Tae:- yah..what the tell..just leave me alone...

U/N :- shh..be quiet..I need to talk to you..( he said by hugging me tightly )

Tae :-. J.. jungkook ?? ( I was surprised by seeing the red face of Jungkook..I felt pity towards him...)

Jk:- I'm.im sorry Taehyung..but I know that I'm not a worthy perosn to ask forgiveness from you..

Tae :- yah...how could you tell me like that.. you're worth enough to me.. you're too precious for me Jungkook.. don't tell like that

Then I cupped his face and leaned closer to kiss him

Jk:- no...no taehyung..

I was totally shocked and surprised .. because for the first time jungkook was rejecting my kiss..

Tae :- Jung.. jungkook..look.at me and...tell.me what's wrong

Jk :- I..I'm sorry Taehyung but..I need a break...I ..I want to break up with you...and this is the most hard decision in my life that I have ever made...

Tae:- you want to break up with me ?? Is that all ??

Then I took my hands form his face..my eyes were filled up with teras...

Jk:- no..I don't want..but this is the only way to protect you...I don't want to hurt you Teahyung...I love you so much but I am totally helpless Infront of my father's powers..I don't know what he would do to you...and this is the best way to controll my appa's anger..you know my Appa is the one who took care of me since ma childhood..

Tae :- enough Jungkook.. enough..who am I to you ?? Huh ?? You've already knew that my mom was working under your Appa and I belong to a poor calss..but u kept following me and kiss me ...not only that you've confessed your love to me...if there's not a party you could have taken my viriginity and ruined my life....I was wrong jungkook... I made a huge mistake by believing you all the time...no..not anymore.. don't ..don't play with my feelings jungkook...

I cried through my pain...I couldn't stop my tears..

Jk:- .okay Kim Taehyung..I'm sorry if I hurt you that much..I don't know what to say right now..but yeah..it's time for me to leave and thank you for understanding me...

Thus jungkook ran to his car and went quickly without even listening to my respond..

I saw the pale faces of yoongi and Hoseok Infront of Jin' s taxi..

I was helpless and being used by a jerk only for sex...yeah I was correct..he didn't love me..he just loved my body...never Jungkook.. I will never forgive you .. you're such a selfish jerk..who works only for advantages...how could he ruin my first kiss..Aish...

My thoughts were cut off by the angelic voice of Jin

Jin:- teahyng ah...would you like to stay with me and Hoseok ??
It would be better...cause I don't want you to get hurt again and again..and hostel is not a good place for you.

Hobi:- yes...Tae..I will never let that jerk to hurt you anymore..that's enough ....I'm so done with him

" So I am" , all of us were surprised by the raspy voice of yoongi..

Hobi:- are you sure yoongi?

Yoongi:- yes..I'm so done with that fucker..he does this everytime...he always play with the newcomrs and leave them within one or two weeks..but he left teahyung within 3 days..he promised me to stay with taehyung until he dies..but he couldn't keep promises..such a liar..what to do..

Yoongi sighed..

Jin:- enough..let's go to MacDonald' s and have a huge meal..okay Tae ??

I chuckled due to the cuteness of Jin hyung..

Tae :- nae..eomma...I said while wiping my tears...

Hobi:- let's gooo..

All of us got into the yoongi' s car and went to MacDonald's and had a nice meal thanks to the Jin eomma

Jin:- Tae ..dear where's your school stuff ??

Tae :- mm.. they're in my dorm hyung..I should go and take

Hobi:- noooo...I will do that..never go to that fucking dorm

Tae :- aniyo..it's a nice dorm btw..

Hobi:- Aish this kid..

Yoongi:- let's go hoseoki...and bring some new clothes and books for Tae..

Hobi:- aww..that's ma gummy kitten..

Yoongi:- hush let's go..

I giggled on their goofiness..such a nice relationship...how lucky they are ..I thought

Jin:- taehyung..

Tae :- yes , hyung..

Jin:- try to avoid my brother in law, jungkook..as much as you can..

I didn't say anything..

Jin:- and focus on your studies..if you feel uneasy to come to the school daily..you can transfer in to The Big Hit Highschool Main branch in Busan..

Tae :- really ?? But what about the payments ?? My mom doesn't have that much money

Jin:- does that mean you would like to change the school ??

Tae :- yes eomma.. I'm so fed up and I hate him so much..it would be better if I get another chance to avoid him...he used me and played with my feelings..such a play boy..huh..

Jin:- okay.. darling..I will make arrangements then..

Jin said by hugging me for the 10000 th time

Tae :- thanks eomma..sarang hae..

Jin:- nae ...love you too Kiddo...let's go to my house and have some rest

We came to the biggest pink Mansion in Seoul..wow...such a beautiful place..

Tae :- wow Jin hyung..is this your home ??

Jin;-. Umm.yeah ..Taetae

Jin said while blushing a little..

Jin:- I know that the colours are wired ..it's because I'm too way feminine...

Tae :- ah..it's fine Jin hyung.. thank you very much

Jin:- ...no problem Tae .come let's get into my house..