09

Sean's POV

"Are you sure you would choose to study in the Philippines rather than studying at Yale? aIt's Yale, Sean. Yale!"-Chloe

"Yeah," I answered while fixing my things in my new condo I just arrived earlier and Chloe already visited me.

"Love," she whispered and hugged me from the back.

"Shut up Chloe, you're not Nicole. Stop calling me that!" I yelled at her. "I'm sorry, just don't call me that." I tried to calm myself. That girl really affects me with everything.

Nicole is the only one who has the right to call me love, only her. Kahit wala na kami.

"Sean mag aapat na taon na simula nang iwan ka niya! Kalimutan mo na siya, ni ayaw niya ngang magpakita sayo eh."-Chloe

"You don't have the right to dictate me what should I do and what should I not."

"Just get out," pagpapalabas ko sakanya ng condo ko.

"You said you will try to like me back," she suddenly hugged me while crying.

"Tangina," I whispered.

"Please, Sean. Ako nalang,"

"Stop with your illusion, Chloe!"

I'm trying to push her away but she kept on hugging me puta! Desperadang babae! Ako rin baman, I'm desperado. Before. I understand her but I just can't give her what she wants. It's Nicole, it's just Nicole.

"Dude," I heard Adrian calling my name.

As soon as I saw him I pointed to this stupid girl who kept on clinging to my body.

"You will go out o lalabas ka?" he asked Chloe seriously.

"What?"-Chloe

"You have no choice but to get out," Adrian pointed at the door. I saw how scared Chloe to Adrian so she panicked to go out.

"Thanks, dude," I tapped his shoulder.

"Heyowzz," CJ shouted while holding a box of chicken.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Chill pre, atakihin ka sa heart niya,"

It's not that I don't want to see him, he's my friend but fuck he's so loud. You can't have peace if you are with him.

"Are you already sure about moving in Hale?"-Adrian

"I think, I have to start a new life without her."

"Oo nga bagong buhay kana tol wag mo ng iyakan yung ex madami namang babae diyan kung gusto mo pati lalakj pa e,"-CJ

"Can't you just fucking shut up your mouth kung wala kang matinong sasabihin,"

"Sumbong kita sa sweetypie ko binubully moko!" he looks like a kid na gusto magsumbong sa nanay.

To @Magui: This is the last the I will ask you about her, do you already have a piece of news about Nicole?

@Magui: Wala

To @Magui: Are u dumb or what?

@Magui:  Kingina mo! Bakit hindi ikaw maghanap hindi yung inom inom at iyak iyak ka lang diyan uguk!

@Magui: Malasin ka sana bukas, first day mo pa naman.

To @Magui: Fuck you!

@Magui: Yuck! Uguk! Magpinsan tayo kadiri