10

Nicole's POV

Today is Sunday and I'm debating if ever I would knock at his door or continue to walk away. What if sabihan niya din ako ng get out? Or no, I don't want to be with you? Hays.

He was shock or should I say we were both shocked when we saw each other after he opened the door. I saw how he pursed his lips before looking away.

"Uhm,... hi," I said awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uh,... right? What am I doing here?" I even pointed myself.

Nicole! You are so dumb!

"I was supposed to buy ice cream, maybe,.... you want to come?" putol putol niyang tanong.

"Sure," mabilis kong sagot.

We were in his car silently and awkwardly. I don't know what should I do. I jist kept on glancing at him pero nasa daan lang ang focus niya. His eyes are so pungay and his lips are so kissable, how can he look good with just a white shirt and black pants?

"Wanna play some music?" he asked me.

"Pwede ba?"

"Yeah, sure."

Kinonnect ko yung phone ko sa radio ng car niya. I tried to choose a great song so I played.

The Man Who Can't Be Moved
[ by The Script ]

When Sean saw what song I chose he smirked a little bit.

Going back to the corner where I first saw you.
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move
Got some words on cardboard, got your pictures in my hand
Saying, "If you see this girl can you tell her where I am?"

Some try to hand me money, they don't understand
I'm not broke I'm just a broken-hearted man
I know it makes no sense but what else can I do
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you.

"How can I move on when I'm still in love with you." I heard him singing with the song.

How I wish those words are for me.

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinkin' maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you on our corner of the street
So I'm not moving, I'm not moving.

I saw him mouthing the song while looking at me so I tried so hard not to look at him but I can't I just can't help but to also look at him.

Nakita ko ang mga mata niyang binabalot ng luha at inihinto niya ang sasakyan.

"Why?" I bite my lower lips to stop myself from crying.

"One of my favorite song," he whispered at pinaandar ulit ang sasakyan.

"Ah," tumango tango pa ako.

"I left because,... I have to focus on my studies," I stopped for a bit to properly breathe. "I got dos at that time that will not make me qualified for our program."

That's one of the reasons, bakit ko siya iniwan. I saw how he suddenly forced a smile.

"Did you passed? I bet you did. You're currently studying there." he chuckled.

"Uno," I chuckled.

"Then it's worth leaving, congrats, I'm proud of you," he said and I saw how sincerity in his eyes. "For real, Nicole."