You're just going to get mosquito bites if you wear that

"Aww man... It's so hot today..." Ashido groaned, as she flopped onto the couch, her forehead drenched in sweat, "And the air conditioning cut out, can you believe that?"

"I can." Sato groaned, "I swear, was it Kaminari who tripped the electricity again?"

"Don't blame me this time. I'm your only source of phone battery now." Kaminari countered, and Yaoyorozu nodded, "Apparently, the entire city's electricity supply was cut off by a villain attack, and the back-up generators are being fixed."

The door to the dorms opened, and Midoriya stumbled into the common room, back from his morning run, and blink in confusion at the heat, "No aircon?"

"Sadly, nope. We're going to die from heat stroke. And the mosquitoes! Urg!" Ashido lamented, as Midoriya sighed, and headed upstairs.

------------------------

Shinsou groaned as his eyes flickered open, and he blinked blearily. He could hear the sound of water running, and he wondered just who was in his room. It was most likely Midoriya, since he was the only one who Shinsou allowed access into his room, but still... what on earth was his boyfriend doing here?

His brain wasn't working properly. Usually, he would end up falling asleep at around 4 in the morning, and waking up at around 7, but for some damned reason, the power had cut out, taking away the air conditioning, and it was just too hot for him to sleep, even without the blankets.

He honestly wasn't too sure when he had fallen asleep. He wasn't even sure what time it was, but his brain was far too muddled for him to figure it out. Maybe he was suffering from heat daze... was that even a thing? Shinsou wasn't too sure.

Shinsou sat up, and blearily reached out for his water bottle that he had left beside the bed. He took a large gulp of water, clearing his head a little, before the door to the bathroom clicked open.

Midoriya was busy toweling his hair, trying to get all the water out of his messy green curls, as he walked out of Shinsou's bathroom.

"Morning Hito." Midoriya grinned, looking at Shinsou, but the purple haired boy's gaze was locked on the ridiculously short shorts that the greenette was wearing. Midoriya always had a few sets of clothes in Shinsou's room, and vice versa, since they were used to sleeping in each other's rooms, but out of everything Midoriya could have worn, he decided to wear that one pair of shorts that left nothing to imagination.

"Earth to Hito?" Midoriya waved his hand at Shinsou, hanging his towel around his neck, as Shinsou stared at Midoriya's muscular thighs. The greenette could probably strangle him or break his neck with those thighs, and Shinsou would probably wouldn't mind if that ever happened.

"You going to wear something over that?" Shinsou asked, and Midoriya's lips curled upwards into a teasing smirk, "If you want me to."

Shinsou hadn't really been expecting that comeback, and his brain was most likely fried as Midoriya stalked over to Shinsou, pushing him down onto the bed and pinning him down. The purple haired blinked as Midoriya leaned over him, his knees by Shinsou's hips and his hands locked on the taller boy's shoulders, before the greenette poked him in the nose worriedly, "You okay, Hito? You look like you're sick."

"I'm fine." Shinsou huffed, a bit of pink dusting his cheeks, "You're just going to get mosquito bites if you wear that."

"Aww, you were worried about that? Don't worry, though. I usually don't get mosquito bites. Like, ever." Midoriya grinned as he settled down on Shinsou's legs, allowing Shinsou to sit up. The taller boy rolled his eyes, "Seriously. Put something else on.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Midoriya asked, leaning forward and bumping his nose into Shinsou's, who just sulked, "It shows too much."

"It's not like my class hasn't seen me without my shirt before. And there's only you and me in here. You know you like it." The greenette rolled his eyes, "At least, I'm still wearing a shirt and pants."

Shinsou raised an eyebrow, and pouted, "You consider those shorts that shows off you ass to be normal pants? You're shameless, Zuku."

Midoriya let out a peel of laughter, before he pushed Shinsou down onto the bed again, before resting his head on Shinsou's chest contently, "You're so overdramatic, Hito. It's adorable."

Shinsou shook his head exasperatedly, and muttered, "What am I going to do with you?"

"You still love me though." Midoriya replied cheekily, nuzzling the taller boy, who just rolled his eyes in response, "Yeah. Somehow, I do."

There was some silence between the duo, before Midoriya spoke up, "I think I'm going to wear this downstairs and see what the others think."

"Hell no. No one else gets to see you in these shorts but me." Shinsou growled halfheartedly, and Midoriya let out an overly exaggerated sigh, pressing his cheek against Shinsou's chest, grinning, "Fine, fine. I'll change before leaving. Let me lie here a little longer, though. You're comfy."

Shinsou just wrapped his arms around the boy lying on top of him, "Yeah. Stay as long as you want."