CH 1

The scene shows the five friends on a train compartment going for camping to the Olympic national forest. Since their school, Lawrences high offered a last camping trip for them before graduation, everyone was excited and thrilled...

ANDREW: Hey Anna, you look hot today.

ANNA: Can anyone tell him to shut up. (Andrew laughs)

TAE: Come on guys, it's been an hour and all we heard is you guys arguing.

ANNA: Great thing right, stole your attention.

ANDREW: Don't mess with her man, you crazy.

SOLNA: And, just leave her, come here.

JOSH: Jesus, this feel like forever.

ANNA: What do want, a plane? (everyone laughs)

JOSH: You got to be kidding me.

SOLNA: Hey, okay let's play something-

TAE: Baby wants to play guys(laughs).

ANDREW: Hey now, what is it let's hear.

Anna looks at him in a nasty way and mimics him. Time flows by and they finally reach the Olympic national forest. All make themselves comfortable in a hotel owned by Dr Kevin Hugh, as he one of the old friends of the principle.

TAE: I love this place. It's peaceful and huge. We can have a good time here, right Josh. (whispers to Josh) Bed's nice and soft-

JOSH: Shut up! that Dr seemed nice to me you know. I asked him about this place and stuff-

ANDREW: I know him.

TAE: The Dr.

ANDREW: Ya. My father was friends with a guy named...I so don't remember but he lost his family...I mean his wife was...okay this Dr is a friend of his...um...we know him. Now I am not sure whether he remembers me or not. I don't want him to by the way. He's crazy.

JOSH: It's crazy how everyone you meet seems crazy. I like him. (The girls arrive)

SOLNA: Phew!! Dr Hugh is such a good man. I mean he told us so much about his work. He also allowed us to visit his house.

ANDREW: Of death.

ANNA: Ya you see doctors love to kill people. Btw, we mean we ...two. Me and Sol. But Tae and Josh can come right.

ANDREW: (laughs) I know him.

ANNA: Wow, you know, it's amazing the way you seem to know everyone you just meet. Another father's friend for sure.

ANDREW: OK. Good night guys, and ya it's not my fault my father made friends okay.

SOLNA: (Anna goes ahead to speak but Solna stops her)OK. We are done here. No more.

Everyone say goodnight to each other and head back to their compartments. Anna and Solna are getting ready for bed.

SOLNA: What's wrong, you ok??

ANNA: See I don't trust And but you remember Hugh said he doesn't have any family...you know, I think he is the man Andrew told us way back about.

SOLNA: That man lost his family and he doesn't have a family. There is a whole lot of difference. 

ANNA: Ok. But if he doesn't have a family why has he bought such a big house? 

SOLNA: He hasn't bought it...wait...business.

ANNA: Business. He is a doctor who doesn't have a family...

SOLNA: Umm...why do you care? Just-we have come here for a few days. We look around, talk to him, have fun and go...back to our usual life. We are here to have fun Ann not investigate. Let's take a nappy nap today. Good night babe.

ANNA: Good night.

The next morning, they go out for tour nearby. All visit the nearby fair. They all had fun and enjoyed it. Tonight, a grand dinner was organised. The next day they would proceed to track on the southern side mountains...All the item were ready and served in a buffet.

ANNA: Hey, Sol, do you see Dr I have not seen him since morning. 

SOLNA: Ya right. Don't worry, he will be back. He promised me he'll show some of his works today.

The boys are on the other side...

ANDREW: Can you believe it, a grand dinner without some drinks.

JOSH: You have it there. 

ANDREW: Those ain't drinks. Those are lemonade for me. Doesn't doc have any beer and stuff? Man, I am going to get some. 

JOSH: From where?

ANDREW: I don't know man party without beer sucks. (leaves the place)

JOSH: Where the hell is he going find one?

TAE: Don't know,  just come on. 

ANNA: Hey. 

TAE: Hey. where were you guys?

ANNA: Oh! We came down from hell. Okay. Have anyone of you seen Dr Hugh since morning?

TAE: I thought Sol was interested to see his stuffs.

SOLNA: It's not about-oh there he is. Dr.( the girls hurry up to the doctor)

DR HUGH: Hello Solna and Anna... ( they head away talking)

Meanwhile, Andrew was out in a silent hallway, when he heard some people talking over from the other side of the hall. He tries to listen to the conversation more clearly...and sees Dr, Solna and Anna going to his room.

ANDREW: Oh these girls. Woah. ( hits a wall and it cracks)Holy shit!! These walls are so weak...it's like if I put a hard jump this whole house will collapse. (tries to put his hand into it and it opens a doorway) Jesus. This place has something. ( opens the door and sees a rusty old laboratory) aha!! So the doctor has a laboratory. Interesting. What's this weird smell. Ahh!! Jesus a rat. How old is this place? Must be doc secret research...my god look at that a bud light. He really just a good time with beers and rats and...ew! Spiders. I'm sorry Dr but no one leaves a bud light around. ( takes the bottle) oh, it has a tag, must be the prize. ( the tag reads oc1157) oc1157...what's that suppose to mean...why should I care, I got my baby with me. 

He whistles off leaving the room open...