CH-2

Dr Hugh's room seemed very clean and tidy. As Anna and Solna entered the room, the certificates and awards received were shown. The showcase showed trophies and medals along with his pictures receiving those...

SOLNA: Wow!! This place is huge and beautiful. 

DR HUGH: Thanks, Solna.

ANNA: You've earned so much of your career, don't you want to go on-or you do?

DR HUGH: No, I decided to rest. I've worked, cured people, travelled all around the world. Then I realised that I've enjoyed nearly everything...the only thing I missed is my home. And so now here I am in my home and I want to stay that way because I love it. 

ANNA: Why don't you have a family then?

DR HUGH: You make a family with the people you love and I had very limited people who love me or very little friends. I surely have many students but none of them stuck. At the end of the day, I realised the I love the most is...

SOLNA: Is?

DR HUGH: My books, my home, and sometimes students like you. ( laughs) Wish you a very good future girls. 

SOLNA AND ANNA: Thank you, doc.

DR HUGH: Now, before you go any further. Please, do not touch anything. Ok. Now, if you excuse me. (goes out of the living room)

SOLNA: Just look at this stuff. He is so educated. Why is the desk so old? (looks at the old wooden desk where the trophies were kept)

ANNA: Well, someday my fate will question my existence I am telling you. ( Solna laughs)

ANNA: Oh! There is a scratch ( looks at carved words hidden by a trophy) no, it's more like carved. 

SOLNA: Hey!! Dr told not to touch anything. ( Hugh arrives)

DR HUGH: Well...um I told you not to touch anything, my dear. 

ANNA: No actually there are words carved on your newly garnished desk. 

DR HUGH: What does it say? (Shifts the trophy) (shocked)

SOLNA: oc1157...what's that suppose to mean?

DR HUGH: (Gasps) Girls, you need to get out of here, right now. (shouts) GO.

SOLNA: But-

DR HUGH: It's an order.

Dr pushes them out of his house and before they realise they are standing outside and the door shut on them.

SOLNA: Well, that was rude.

ANNA: This teaches me not to say anything about people's stuff. 

Both head to the dinner. Meanwhile, in the dinner Josh and Tae are having a good eat, Andrew arrives...

ANDREW: Guess what, I found something. (Shows them the bottle of beer) Now, I am gonna keep it in our room. Tomorrow, we are gonna have fun man!

JOSH: We can't drink it's a school camping.

ANDREW: Seriously, man Tae why do you date this guy?

TAE: Babe, it's a bud light and you're...(laughs) I don't know what you're saying? Man, this camping is gonna rock. What about tonight?

ANDREW: No man, not tonight I just got it...don't wanna finish it that quick. And ya...don't say anything to the girls. Ok. I don't want Anna ruining everything. This is all men party. All in before they know it.

TAE: Man, I don't understand why you guys hate each other so much. Anyways, where did you get it?

ANDREW: I was passing by this hallway, and I bumped into a wall and it cracked... I got scared...then it cracked and...it opened into a prison!