CH- 3

Things are complicated now. Anna and Solna's hearts were beating as fast as a bullet train. They gulped as they came to the living room, where they, for now, saw none. 

Solna : (whispers to Anna) "Shall we call...the police. It's better if we escape this situation." 

Anna : (Looks at Solna and nods in agreement) 

By this time the boys escaped the crime scene and reached the camping site trying to act like they knew nothing. 

Solna saw the boys and turned around to see Tae and Andrew clearing their throat and blinking at them. 

Anna : "Where were you guys?" (direct eye contact with Andrew)

Andrew (visibly a little nervous) : "We were in the bathroom..

Solna (narrowing her eyes) : Both of you? (sees the bottle of wine) Are you drunk?  

Tae : No-maybe a little bit. But I was in the shower and he was...pooping! Yea pooping. (nervous laugh)

Andrew (disgusted and whispers to Tae) : Dude what the hell. 

Anna: You guys are really drunk. Now, throw the bottle up. Sir might question...do you guys-i mean-just asking want to tell us something?  

Andrew (to girls) : No-no-nothing . Anyways we are taking our leave...bye.

Solna: Where are you guys going?

Tae: Seriously, where our people are? 

Solna: (in shivering voice) We should go too, with them. Don't you think?

With that Tae and Andrew left abruptly however hid behind the door to leavesdrop on the girls. 

Anna: What are you doing? Haven't you washed your hands?

Solna: ya-

Anna: Then why is your brain not washed. 

Solna (To Anna) : I am calling the police. 

Anna: Are you kidding? We call the police without informing anybody here. Police will come in catch us up, take us to jail and the next time our mom and dad will see us we're 30. 

Solna: 30. I am scared. How are you calm, we saw a murder.

Anna: Becuase we didn't do anything, we'll go there and tell everyone about Hugh and shut your mouths up. Like we have only seen him dead.

Solna: You saw Tae and Andrew...they seemed weird. 

Anna : They are always weird. Come on.

As they reach the campsite, Solna and Anna informed everyone about Mr Hugh everyone started to panic.  Mr.Willows, thier teacher, who came with them dials 911 and reveals a death to the caller. The caller starts questioning them while police was on it's way. Anna and Solna didn't get scared however they were nervous. Obviously this wasn't what they had expected. 

After some time an inspector came over and asked them to show him the victim and crime scene. Everyone was ascorded safely. They were guided to the place when they were suddenly called out. And only the girls were taken to the scene as they had reported it.

Police inspector (to the girls): what's this? (holding onto a piece of cloth) 

The cloth was red and only Andrew wore red. Solna and Anna wore yellow shirts and Tae was wearing Green while Josh wore baby pink. 

Anna's eyes widened when she realized Andrew probably was here before. 

Solna (confused) : I don't know sir, probably this was a piece of cloth from someone's shirt...I have no idea.