Chapter 4: Creepy Girl

Hiroshi's PoV

"H-here! Eat this! It's delicious!"  I told her but she didn't eat it and looked at me... Waah! She's really scary!!

"I'm Ayashi Ikezawa. Can I know your names?" She asked. I think she wants to be friends with us.

"I'm Hiroshi Yusaima."

"I'm Reiko Takashi"

"Natsume Seichi."

"Ahhh..." She said. After that, no one talked again. It's an awkward silence, you know!

"W-wanna see your room?" Reiko asked.

"I suppose so," she said. Reiko and I showed her the way but Natsume was left in the dining room. After we showed her, she said she's going to rest so we left her.

"Yah! Natsume, are you scared?" I asked.

"Scared of what?"

"Of her!"

"Of course not!"

"Really? I'm scared of her!"

"There's nothing to be scared of! Haha, she's a human, Hiroshi." Reiko said.

"BOO!"

"Waaaah! Sh*t ! Dam* you ugly bitch! Stay away!" I screamed and started throwing things then I realized that it was just Natsume.

"Yah! You're such a coward!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! Hahahah!" They both said in unison. Ugh! This two frogs!

After that, I just threw them my scarf but, I was surprised of Reiko's expression, even Natsume became weird. Wait, what's happening?

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

-BLACKOUT-

Ayashi's PoV

"Hiroshi!" The two boys shouted. When I came in the dining area, their expressions became weird and when the guy named 'Hiroshi' faced me, he just screamed and fainted. I wonder why?

"Where's your kitchen?" I asked them.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-there!" Reiko said.

"Okay, thanks." I said. Actually, I'm not looking at their faces, I just glimpsing on them. I just remember what t-shirts they are wearing.

I rushed off to their kitchen and find my ingredients in the refrigirator. I started cutting the Pork but, I'm really fast in cutting so I got messed up and had so many blood in my shirt. I jist didn't mind it and I forwarded to my next step, to apply sauce but, I can't find a bowl for it, I'll just ask Reiko again. I held the knife and finished cutting it and proceed in the dining room. I heard them talking to each other and I think Hiroshi is up now. Oh well, I'll just ask and finish what I'm doing.

*knockknock

Reiko immediately turn in the door but he can't talk and he became pale. Is something wrong with him? Natsume tapped Reiko's back and asked what's the problem and he looked at me too. He became pale too so I'll asked Hiroshi who is not looking at me.

"Hiroshi?" I called him

He slowly--- very slowly turned around and I was going to ask him but...

*Blag

*blag

*Blag

The three of them fell down in the floor! Ugh! They're so weird!

Natsume's PoV

"Ugh... My head really hurts." I said.

"What the hell happened?" I asked but I saw the two lying on the floor. Wait... I remember what happened! W-we saw Ayashi... F-full of b-b-blood on her s-shirt and h-holding a kn-kn-knife! Ugh! I don't ecen want to think about it now!

"Reiko! Reiko! Wake up! Wake up! Come on!" I said shaking Reiko

"Hiroshi! Hiroshi! Wake up! Wake up! Wa--- finally! You're awake! Help me with Reiko!" I said and I started shaking him.

"Do you think he's still breathing?" Hiroshi asked. I was about to tell him that he is but... I or We are shocked because Reiko suddenly sat and puncjed really hard Hiroshi in his chest.

"*cough *cough"

"You think I'll die because of that--- that--- that Creepy girl?!"

"Yeah," Hiroshi and I said in unison.

"Arghh! The two of you!!" He shouted and started beating us but, we are two and he's only one so, he end up being beaten.

"Waaah! I give up! I give up!" He said because I'm helding and twisting his head while Hiroshi is punching him. After he said that, we stopped and seated. The three of us are breathing really hard.

I really don't know what to do now. We, I mean. Cause the three of us need something so we need to be with that girl!  That... Creepy Girl.