Chapter 5: Schoolmate

Hiroshi's PoV

"Reiko! Come on! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" I shouted at him while he's fixing his shoes.

"Wait, is 'creepy' ready?" He asked.

"Natsume have gone to see her-- oh! There he is! Wait... Yah!" I shouted at him. He's carrying 'creepy' like a sack of rice! And it looks like she's unconscious.

"Tsk. Don't shout! She fainted after I wipe something in her face." He explained.

"Why would she?" Reiko asked.

"I don't know!"

"Well, let's just go. She'll wake up in the road." Natsume said.

While we're walking, as usual, many girls were looking at us! And I know they're curious about Ayashi right now.

"Argh..." We heard Ayashi said and automatically, Natsume put her down, but not in a gentle way.

"Ouch! Grrrr!!"

"Waoh! Woah! Stop it! I'm getting scared!" I said. Her eyes is flaming. Tss.

"Let's go!" Reiko said, I bet he's scared too! Hahahaha,

While we're walking, Ayashi is ahead before us. She has a big black aura and it's really visible!

"A-ayashi?" I called her name, but when she looked I just waved my two hands repeatedly like a sign of 'Nothing' then she just continued walking.

"You better not call her, Hiroshi." Reiko advused but, I can't help is cause there's something in me that I really wanted to ask her. But... Nevermind!

3rd Person's PoV

"Who's she?"
"What a creepy girl!"
"She's scary!"
"Why is she with them?"
"Is she their maid?"
"She's so UGLY!"

The girls in the hallway said. Ayashi thinks that she shouldn't mind them but after she heard the word UGLY, she burst into anger and faced the girl who told her that. They couldn't see her face actually cause she didn't cut her hair since that day so her full bangs hide her face made her look more scarier.

"Repeat what you said." She said to the girl which is really scared because of her aura.

"N-nothing."

"REPEAT IT!"

"I SAID YOU'RE UGLY!" out of shocked, she said it. Ayashi became more scarier but Reiko stopped her but when she held her arm, it's shaking because of anger and he, too, became scared and hid in Hiroshi's back.

"You! Don't you dare tell me that I'm ugly! Don't let me hear the word ugly! Don't e---" before she could continue what he was gonna say, she fainted and that caused all of the students to panic. Reiko carried her and took her to the clinic. Hiroshi followed him. But Natsume, didn't care of what is happening and just walked straight to his room.

He's thinking something... 'Why did she got angry because of the word ugly? Why did I became guilty?'

'I'll just imagine that she is just my SCHOOLMATE'