"Flower." [Chapter 3]

"Why are you holding that?" "I'm not sure but it feels like this flower is calling my name."
-Chapter 3

Kenny Omega

Kenny Omega

"Oi oi Mr. Holland!" Klaus shouted out while approaching the man that stood inside the temple, trying to list out the items that's missing. You nudged Klaus hard. "Klaus that's not nice! You can't call someone older than you like that!" You lectured him. He nodded.

"Hey! Thanks for coming!" Mr. Holland turn around and smiled at you both. "No mention Mr. Holland! The pleasure is all ours. Father sent us here to help you with?" You questioned him. "Ah yes Y/n! Always straight to the point." He laughed. "I actually needed help with organizing this stuffs." He pointed his thumb behind his shoulder. You look behind and saw piled up ancient stuffs that you aren't even sure the names of. "But I already got workers for that. Maybe you can give this to Reginald for me?" He holds out a thick book with a thin layer of dust. You nodded and take it away from him and start exclaiming it. It's a hard core leather book.

"Sure. We will do it." You smiled and hand the book over to Klaus, who took and didn't even bother to see it. "I'm sorry this happened. I'm sure you came all the way here thinking I need help. Maybe you could stay and just, spend time here? Go back when you feel like it." Mr. Holland smiled at you both, feeling guilty. "Sure." "No." Both you and Klaus answered in the same time. You look at Klaus with wide eyes. "Haha. He meant 'yes'." You stomped Klaus's foot. "Yes yes." Klaus grunted out. "Good then. Have fun!" Mr. Holland start walking away to talk to one of the workers.

"Klaus. You absolute mean!" "I just said what I was thinking!" You breath out. "Fine. Let's just, walk around." You start walking deeper inside the temple. "Oh yeah! Let's have some fun!" Klaus said sarcastically as he followed you.

☆☆☆

As you walk around, you realize the temple is pretty big comparing to the way it looked in the picture Reginald. sent you. To say you're having fun looking around the details of the temple is an understatement. But Klaus, not so much. He followed you around, huffing and grunting. You just shook him off.

You soon walked out of the temple, still looking around. There's more beautiful details. Even outside! You were looking and looking until something hits your head softly and falls to the ground. "Huh?" You look down and saw a beautiful flower and at your feet. A very beautiful pink flower. You pick it up and start caressing it very gentle and softly. "Five? I'm walkingggggg." Klaus sang as he walked past you. You didn't hear him. At all. "Five?" He snapped his finger in front of you. "Yeah yeah?" You look up from the flower. "What happened?" He asked, as he brought his attention towards the flower in your hand. "Eh, nothing. Let's keep going shall we?" You told him as you put down the flower carefully at the nearest bench. He nodded and walk up beside you.

"Hey? What do you say that we go and check on Mr. Holland?" Klaus asked you. "Sure. Why not." You shrugged and followed him back inside.

<The other side...>

"Seriously. Just go in and asked him your wallet and get out!" Matt told Adam for the 100th time. "You did came here with me. Might as well follow me in!" Adam drag Matt in. "LET ME GO HANGMAN!" Matt shouted. Nick chuckled slightly at the scene unfolded in front of him while Kenny stays deep in thoughts. "Kenny? You alright?" Nick puts a hand on Kenny's shoulder.

"Uh yeah. I just feel like, I feel like I'm close to something but yet so far away." Kenny tried to explain. Nick nodded. 'He has lot in mind. Maybe cause of the marriage.' Nick thought to himself.

"Okay. Let's start looking for this Mr. Holland guy from outside I guess." Adam suggest and start walking up the stairs with others followed suit.

The guys were searching and searching until they got tired. "I'm done." Matt said breathlessly as he plopped on the nearest bench. Kenny nodded and soon followed Matt and sat down on the other bench little far. He was sitting with his elbow on his knees and his body leaned in until something caught his eyes. He turned to his left and saw a flower?

He start to exclaimed it. He will admit that he's not a flower guy but this is too beautiful and enhancing. "Kenny? Why are you holding that?" Nick asked him and the three guys soon crowded Kenny. "I'm not sure but it feels like this flower is calling my name." Kenny told his friends. They all were looking at it to see what makes the flower so important to Kenny but found none.

"Excuse me? May I know what are you doing here?" They heard a voice behind them. They turned around and saw a man on his mid-forties looking back at them with curious eyes. "I'm sorry but my name is Adam Page and I-" "Oh Adam? Lost the wallet guy?" That guy cut off Adam. "Uh yeah. Lost the wallet guy." Adam huffed while three of his friends tried to hold in their laughs. "Follow me! Mr. Holland's at the main hall sort." That man turned his back towards the guys and start walking. "Hey Adam 'Lost wallet guy' Page. " Matt teased. "Shut it." Adam fake scowls and followed behind the guy with Matt and Nick behind him. Kenny soon followed, with the flower still in his hand.

The man still leading the four guys while keep on taking the wrong turns. Suddenly, "Excuse me but do you ACTUALLY know where Mr. Holland is." Adam blow up. "Yes yes. Follow me. This way." He turn towards the right. "No no. This way. Yes this way." And then walked towards the left path. All the guys sighed out in the same time.

"All I wanted was my wallet."

☆☆☆

"Absolutely Mr. Holland! We will tell father that you asked about him but it's time for us to leave." You told Mr. Holland. "I hope you had fun." Mr. Holland smiled. "Absolutely yes." Klaus said sarcastically but thank the God, Mr. Holland hasn't caught on it. Soon, Mr. Holland start asking Klaus a few questions and of course he answered. You soon got bored and turned around slowly. Your y/e/c eyes locked gaze with an ocean blue eyes.

-------

A/N: A little imagine of mine on how the ancient temple looks like. Just imagine it a little bigger lol 😂 or you can just picture your own temple🤠