"That's Five!" [Chapter 5]

"Oh that? That's Five."

Members of the Umbrella Academy| Sir

Members of the Umbrella Academy| Sir. Reginald Hargreeves

"Right. We're here!" Adam announced as he got out of the car, followed by the three others. Matt looked at the medium fancy but cosy house in front of him.

"Well, this looks fancy for someone who paints the entire family of heroes." Matt simply said as he kept his eye on the house in front of him.

"Well Matt, this house is bigger than ours will ever be so-" Nick pulled his lips into a thin line as he waited for Matt's reaction.

"Well, you're not wrong."

_________

At The Umbrella Academy mansion》

"Well, number 7?" Mr. Hargreeves's voice broke the silence between the Hargreeves as he looked around the dining table. All of the Hargreeves children eating in silence. Upon hearing Vanya's code name, everyone looked up at Reginald. Waiting for him to speak.

"Yes dad?" Vanya's soft voice filled the room.

"Have you prepared for your wedding yet, number 7?" Everyone now changed their glance towards Vanya, who squirm on her sit from the attention.

"Yes, dad." Vanya spoke quietly. Y/n slightly cringed at her tone. Vanya sound so fragile and unsure. She almost felt sorry for her sister. Almost.

"No number 7, you aren't." Mr. Hargreeves stated simply. Y/n eyebrows furrowed as she looked up at her father. 'Why is he oddly calm?' Y/n thought to herself.

"The voice of yours should be confident if you're ready. Not unsure." Mr. Hargreeves stated. Klaus slightly nudged Y/n, who was sitting beside him.

"Do you think he's a sorcerer?" Klaus whispered, very carefully and quietly. "At this point if he's one, I wouldn't even be surprised." Y/n whispered back with just as much carefulness as Klaus.

"Me too honestly." Ben nodded to himself from the couch he was sitting. Which was far away from the dining table. Klaus looked up and him and furrowed his eyebrow.

"What? Just cause I'm a ghost, doesn't mean I can't state my opinion." Ben said as he looked up at his brother.

Klaus was about to answer when, Y/n nudged him this time. "What are looking at?" She lifted an eyebrow, while looking at her brother. Klaus shook her head quickly. "Nothing."