Revelation

((Y/N POV))

"Hey Cloud since my body already healed by itself maybe it's time for me to sleep on the sofa. Plus I always wanted to try sleeping in a tight space like in that sofa"

"I disagree. Go and sleep on the bed. You are a girl after all. Aren't you?"

"Of course I am. But whether a girl or not, I still feel a bit embarrassed about it, the fact that the owner of the bed is actually sleeping away and on a small sofa with his height, I was wondering how you could fit in there"

"It's alright. Am I not the one who offered? This is not my first time sleeping on a sofa.. So go ahead and sleep" Without another word Cloud headed straight into the small sofa and plopped himself in , laying his head on top of his right arm while left arm covers his eyes perfectly.

"Are you asleep Cloud?" Checking if the guy already started snoring since he's been quiet and calm right now but I really don't want to end the day just yet.

"Yes I am" Cloud instantly answered which a complete hint he isn't asleep.

"Cloud don't forget our shopping tomorrow, I needed some more flower seeds." I can't help but to feel embarrass right now. I'm a bit drowsy yet my ears kept asking for his soothingly calm voice.

"Close your eyes and sleep Sun"

"Cloud you know. It's kinda weird to be called Sun. It sounded like I'm your s-o-n" Making sure I spelled the last one correctly before giggling at most parts. Not sure if he's interested in the topic but I'm sure he isn't

"Yeah ridiculous but I don't have a choice since you specifically remembered the name Sun...Now go to Sleep" Cloud answered me without removing his arm on his face.

"Okay I'll sleep. Good night Cloud and by the way... Uhmm thank you for sharing your past memories with me" Giving him a smile even if he can't see them before I completely let myself drift off to sleep.

((In A Dream))

Drawing a picture.. I was scribbling through a thick paper. A smile formed in my face as I continue to draw lines and details but as I finish drawing the picture, the paper along with the sketch became so blurry. What was I drawing?

"You're drawing your childhood friend again #$%#$ is it?" Is it just me or is the name he mentioned so muffled that I can't even hear it. The red haired guy smirked at me as if we're more close than friends. Who is he? That red haired guy and the name he kept mentioning.

Before the dream got even longer, I woke up.

((After the dream))

"Hey are you alright?" After opening my drowsy eyes Clouds face appeared in front of me, I think he's been standing there for long, watching over me? His gaze was so focused to the point where something in my chest beats in a fast manner.