Shine

((Y/N POV))

"What troubles you then?" He asked as we stopped walking. We didn't even realized how we ended up standing in one of the abandoned alley way where no one have the courage to pass through except for us.

"Well you kind of spent a lot for me. I was wondering what you said back there. You bought me a lot of stuffs.. Why is that?"

"It's for a promise I made."

"A promise with Tifa?" I asked to make things clearer.

"No.. A promise with the girl I first kissed. She seems bothered by the kiss. I knew she was joking around saying I need to buy her food cause of that accidental kiss but voluntarily I am obliged to fullfil her needs."

"So I reminded you of her?"

"No.. You are her"

The last three words left me dumbfounded and that hit me straight in the heart. Some scenes appeared in my thoughts, exactly the night at the party when I met a stranger. I can't seem to see his face yet now I remember what we talked about. We talk about promises and dreams. I remember myself talking about searching for a person to fulfill something. Who is this person I was referring to? Yet we both seem to have things in common, we even joke around and right when things get a little nicer I ended up slipping and falling right on top of that person, not just that, our lips collided upon falling.. I remember most of it but after the kiss I can't remember.

"You are her" Cloud repeated as he brought my thoughts back.

"So you feel responsible for that accident. Is it the reason why you treated me today and help me with the tournament? Is it cause of that obligation you felt? Cause of the accidental kiss you want me to forget?"Somehow I felt a bit down cause of this topic. I might be a little glad Cloud was my first kiss yet he might always been thinking it's all an obligation. Who am I to think further anyways? We just met a couple of days now. To be honest I don't know why I felt the most happiness when I'm with him, nor why I feel sad for him either.. Without knowing the reasons why.. This uneasy feeling makes me realize something I don't wanna feel just yet, not when I still have missing memories.. I think I love him.. I love him but I need to know my past first.

"Well your obligation ends now Cloud. I'm very thankful for all your help, I promise I'll pay for the expenses. Forget about the kiss, it's just an accident .." I said trying not to be lonely. I can't look at Cloud right now, I don't think I can plus he might notice my one sided feelings towards him, through my eyes . I gave the boring ground the most of my attention but a shadow slowly consume it, not realizing Cloud is standing in front of me, as near as ever. I look up to see his face and I could tell how his eyes doesn't have the same glow into it, a strong expression replaced his usual stoic face.. His worried expression appeared.

"Sun tell me.. Can you forget about it?" He asked with his gazed locked in my orbs as if any minute now, i'll start to melt from his seriousness. I felt like my knees are about to collapsed with my energy slowly draining out.

"I don't know Cloud.." Somehow I can't stare back into his eyes any longer and I let myself look away from him but something made me look back. A force stronger than my energy right now. Seeing Cloud fight against the opponents a while ago made me believe he's strong but right now, i'm experiencing his strength myself as he pulled me towards him..

I was feeling dazed but I can see how his eyes are closed, soon enough my eyes got more dazed to the point were it closed by itself either..

Time stopped at that exact moment, everything is silent. Clouds minty fragrance filled the air, all I can feel is my own breathe stopping and.... Clouds lips on top of mine. His arms may be strong but his lips were completely gentle. He's kissing me?! Why is he kissing me?!