Bakugan Battle Brawlers (2007-2012)

Bakugan...

I still have my own toys of those back home...

The first time I became a fan was since I saw its 3rd Season (Gundalian Invaders). It was one of the best seasons I was able to watch on DVD. Lately I started to watch Season 1 & 2. Those were prequels to Season 3. And they were even more better than Season 3, though the evolution of the battles was awesome. Life bars (Season 2), Battle Gear (Season 2, 3) and more. The final Season of the original series was season 5 (Mechtanium Surge Part 2). After that the Reboot, Battle Planet, was born. But we're here cause of the original series.

Bakugan Battle Brawlers were made by DC Comics and Japan Vistec.

Season 1 was the very start of the story. Meeting the main characters, their enemies, Naga, the main antagonist and others.

Season 2 gave us lots of new things: life bars, battle gear, mechanical bakugan, Vexos along with King Zenoheld, Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance.

Season 3 was something now definitely new: war between Gundalia and Nythia. Barodius is the main antagonist, who in Season 4 became Mag Mel. He wanted to take the power of the Sacred Orb. But eventually his plans were ruined.

Season 4 was having more things, that change the story (in a good way): new toys (BakuNano, Battle Gear's replacement), Spectra is a Darkus Brawler now, Helios is Darkus Infinity Helios now and more. Mechtogans.

Season 5 is the final season in the original series. Mechtogans decided to destroy the world. But they were defeated since they destroyed their Bakugan creator, partner. This season had Bakugan armor as a new attribute. Nothing can be told by me here anymore.

I loved the series. And still do.

Opening (Season 1):

Season 2:

Season 3:

Season 4:

Season 5: