Dog Days (2011-2015)

Dog Days is one of those anime I truly loved!

This anime was published by Kadokawa Shoten. Manga was published by Square Enix.

At the moment we have Season 1, 2 and 3 of this anime.

Though all Seasons look the same, we Still have new characters in each.

All I can say is the storyline:

Season 1:

Shinku Izumi is a cheerful and athletic half-Japanese, half-Cornish boy who studies at Kinokawa International School in Japan, and has a normal life everyday until he suddenly got summoned to the alternate world of Flonyard. The people there look no different from humans, except for one thing; they have animal ears and tails. The one who summoned him is Millhiore, the dog-like Princess of the Biscotti Republic, who requested his assistance against the forces of the feline-like Galette Lion Dominion.

After responding to Millhiore's plea, he receives a sacred weapon, the Palladion, and is appointed as a Hero to fight for Biscotti in a war that unlike the ones in Earth, is waged with special rules and no casualties, in a fashion similar to a sports competition with the purpose to raise funds for the Kingdoms involved, where the winner faction claims a larger sum than the losing side. After winning his first battle for Biscotti, Shinku learns that when a hero is summoned into Flonyard he becomes unable to return to his homeworld, a fact that Millhiore also was unaware of. While the scientists of Biscotti look for a way for him to return home, he decides to keep serving Millhiore as Biscotti's hero for 16 days.

Season 2, 3:

After successfully returning home, Shinku is summoned back time and again (when the conditions were met), to visit Flonyard while embarking freeload adventures with them, accompanied by his cousin and rival athlete Nanami Takatsuki, who is chosen to become Galette's Hero, and his close friend Rebecca Anderson who is also chosen by the squirrel-like Principality of Pastillage to become their hero as well.

Well if you think this anime is a failure, then I'll tell you this:

I'll kill while you'll be sleeping. - evilly

D

og Days Opening (all of them):