Mairimashita! Iruma-kun (2019-2020)

This one reminds me of Monster High, though there are lots of different ways, which can tell this anime is NOTHING like Monster High.

This anime was published by Akita Shoten.

Storyline:

The story follows Iruma Suzuki, a 14-year-old human boy, who is sold to a demon by his parents. The demon, known as Sullivan, takes Iruma to the Demon World and officially adopts him as his grandson. He enrolls Iruma in the Babyls School for Demons where he is the headmaster, and where Iruma quickly befriends the demons Alice Asmodeus and Clara Valac. However, Sullivan tells Iruma to never reveal that he is a human, since he will be eaten if anyone finds out. Iruma then vows to blend in during his time in the Demon World, although he only stands out due to all the situations and adventures that arise.

At the current moment Season 1 is complete (23 series) and Season 2 is in development status.

I just watched not so long ago 10 series of Season 1.

And I love it!

My favourite characters are Iruma

and Ameri Azazel

I'm shipping them! :)

Though ot could be better to see Ameri x Male Reader story (New Life in the Demon School).

Also I loved the version of this anime, where Opera is a female. So yeah. Opera is a female character, to me.

Opening