The mission

Masky's pov

Hoodie and I are at Slenderman's office. We're here for a new mission. But it's not like our usual mission.

''Hello'' Slender says.

''I think you both already know what I'm going to say but you two are going on a mission. It will not be one like your usual killing missions. No, I need you to find someone for me and bring him here.''

We both nod. Not that we can reject it. We both know Slender hates that and this is our only home. Also, Hoodie would never reject one of Slenderman's missions.

Slender gives us the files. I open them and see two pictures. One of a boy with a pale skin and a gap next to his mouth. The other picture is of what looks like the same boy but with goggles and a face mask. He also has two hatchets in his hands.

-time skip-

We have been looking for the boy for an hour now. I got bored so I started to get a look at the files.

Name: Toby Rogers

Disorders: -C.I.P.A (Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis): numb to pain.

-Schizophrenia: Delusions, bizarre behavior, disorganized speech.

-Tourette Syndrome: Tics result in cracking of neck and joints.

-P.T.S.D (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder): After a car accident.

-ADHD

Bullied. Lost sister in car accident. Killed abusive father.

What a live. I thought. I almost feel sorry for him.

I read a little further until Hoodie suddenly get's attacked. I grab my gun and shoot the attacker in the arm, but with no result. When the attacker realizes that he got shot he starts to climb in a tree. Then I finally see who attacked us. It's the boy we've been looking for.

Toby's pov

I was walking trough the woods until I hear footsteps. I thought it was a deer or something but then I heard voices. Quickly I hid behind a tree. I can see two people, one with a yellow hoodie and a ski mask, the second one is a tall man with a white mask. I grab my hatchets and once they are close enough I attack the hooded man.

Everything went okay until I herd a gun shot. I looked up to the masked man and saw he had a gun pointed at me. I didn't mind and went back to the hooded man. But then I saw some dark red liquid dripping of my arm. I realized I got shot and got up to climb into the nearest tree. I was sure I was the only on of us who was able to climb this high. I looked down at the men. I was sure they would leave soon so I waited. Time past but the men didn't go.

I started to feel a little dizzy. Probably because of all the blood I lost. I lost my grip and fell out of the tree. Then everything went black.

-------------------------------

This was the first chapter. I hope you like it.

If you have any tips, please tell me.

Bye!! 😊