Halloween part 1

Toby's pov

''YES YES Y-YES'' Today is the day. My favorite holiday. ''It's HALLOWEEN!!" I always loved Halloween, but this is the first time I am going to celebrate it here, in the mansion. Last year I wasn't alowed to go with the rest, But now I am. I don't know what we are going to do, but the rest of the Creepypasta's seem really excited to. ''Everyone to the living room.'' I hear Slenderman say. I put my hoodie on hurry to the living room.

When everybody is there Slenderman starts talking. ''I think most of you already know what I'm going to say, but today it is Halloween.'' Everybody is really happy, but quiets down when they see Slenderman wasn't done yet. ''As you know, you are aloud to go trick or treating. But don't go of killing everyone you see. Now if you want to dress up, go get a costume and if you don't you can just do your own thing. And don't forget, no killing before it's dark.'' Everyone goes away to work on there costume or do something else. Just when I wanted to run off to says my name. ''Toby, this is your first time Halloween with us. Usually everyone goes together and then we split in groups. Ben, Jeff and Eyeless Jack go together every year. Just like Jane and Clockwork, but since last year Sally goes with them to. Laughing Jack goes alone though. He overreacts a little when there is so much candy.'' I wonder with who I get to go. As long as it's not Jeff I'm okay with it. ''I want you to go with Masky and Hoodie.'' While I hear Masky's name I can feel a little blush getting on my cheeks. ''They usually don't go on trick or treating, but I am sure they will make an exception this year.'' Then he walks of to his office. Happier than before I run to my room and search for one of my still bloody hoodies. Once I found one I put it on my bed and lay matching pants next to them. I go look for my mask and my goggles. Like always I don't really dress up, but this time I do look scary.

Hoodie's pov

Right before Slenderman called us to the living room he came to see Masky and me. He told us that we should go with Toby tonight. I can feel Masky looking at me, but I keep my eyes at Slenderman. I know about Masky's crush. It's not like he told me. It's just pretty obvious.

Once Slenderman is done talking, I nod before Masky can say something. ''We will be there tonight master.''

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for waiting for this chapter.

And sorry it took so long.

But here it is.

I am planning on posting the next chapter later today.

Thanks again and don't forget to vote.⭐️

byee