What if this pandemic never ends?

Sometimes when we think of how the world is functioning nowadays, numerous strange thoughts occupy our little brain, well it might be a huge one too, depends on how smart you think you are. perhaps, I call it a little one comparing it to the whole of our body. Anyway, coming to the point, I really want to vent out all my thoughts regarding this horrendous pandemic.When I think of streets, the imagination part of my brain projects such pictures on my eyelids. When I think of restaurants, all I can think of, is dusty tables with rats and cockroaches multiplying like how the population of India was multiplying in the previous century. everything is empty. The city from a birdview looks like a shiny bald head. No sign of a hair.
The main reason I am writing this narrative boring piece is, I wonder what if this is going to be this way always? What if this is just the beginning? We have been employing the best intellectuals and scientists to cure this disease the present population is suffering from, to develop vaccines for it, to develop statergies to curb the spread of this new face of 'death'. I know people get cured and are let go, based on their immunity and age group. Look, we all know how the current world is suffering and how people are not getting out of their places and few unfortunate people are stuck in some strange place, how we have been cursing the year for all the deaths of celebrities, for the natural calamities, the locust attacks, and the blame list that this little semi-alive creature and this slow as snail year, the 2020 are carrying.What if the mother is so fed up now? What if this is one of upcoming defense mechanisms she is going to equip against the most intellectual creature, yet the most dangerous one, she has been nurturing and is now done with. She has been killing her own kids by various innovative formulas, when she realizes the balance she had been maintaining is severely damaged, or maybe she is just bored, and might be planning on creating brand new living beings, you know, just for a change!I know it is highly unlikely that the world is going to end, provided these types of pandemics and virus outbreaks have actually taken place in previous eras, killed lakhs of humans, then have been defeated by the great scientists and doctors. they are now nowhere to be seen. I am really hoping corona would end and return the world to its previous state too. But, but, but...Just imagine, this virus might mutate and develop into a much stronger form that it is already. Maybe new viruses will start breaking out. These virus wave have been appearing since ages. But, there was enough time interval between them, so that the humans could detect, find a cure, develop a vaccine and end its rule on themselves. But, this new virus is such a pain in the ass even for the people with greatest IQ, and we all know that. So, how will the world change if a bunch of novel viruses appear all of a sudden from random laboratories in the world, not providing a break for the humans who are already exhausted to death because the Covid-19?
I have a thousand thoughts. What are the brand new creative ideas popping out of your sulci and gyri?Hope you will be careful enough and will be alive till the end of the world. 😁