Psycho 4

Cole went over to the wardrobe , picked a random trousers with a white shirt and motioned towards the book Miles left a couple of minutes ago.

His eyes widened as he stared at the opened book. This was the exact same book his mom read to him on the night of her death.

His mind brought back floating images of his past which he seemed to have totally forgotten.

His parents, his twin brother, his old life . He dropped the book immediately he remembered his twin.

He knew for a fact his parents were dead but his twin? .He began to have faint memories of that particular night. He killed them ,he fucking killed them and hanged his mom's throat as a necklace and used his dad's dick as a pencil.

He did all that on his own ,he remembered Calvin. Yes Calvin staring at him with a horrified expression. Anyone could be scared of him but not Calvin. He adored him too much.

Faint memories started coming back ,but like a puzzle some parts were missing. He felt defeated, scared, shocked, anxious, frightened and overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions that he burst into tears.

He screamed as he banged his head against the wall. He seemed to be fighting with himself, a part of him felt no remorse for killing his parents whilst the other was beyond drenched with regret.

He banged his head harder as voices boomed in his ears. Some too loud he felt like ripping his head off.

He held his head in his hands as he picked up a scissors with an intention of cutting his brain off.

Blood began to ooze and stain his pure white shirt as he tried to cut his neck. The voices increased and he screamed as he heard his twin Calvin shouting his name. He couldn't take it anymore.

Miles entered the room the room only to find his patient hurting himself ,with blood all over his face mixed with tears and a dripping nose.

The scene was too horrific for him that he stood frozen at the spot.
He gathered confidence and walked slowly to Cody /Cole, he didn't like seeing the person he felt so attached to trying to kill himself.

He hugged Cody/Cole from behind, the boy tensed alittle as he sensed the comfort from the other and seized all movements as he tried to savour the solace.

He continued sobbing and began mumbling incoherent words Miles couldn't understand. Miles hugged him harder and began soathing the sober male in front of him.

He couldn't help but feel a sense of calm from just a simple and genuine hug. He took in the sent of the younger male. He smelt like fruits mixed with blood. A rather wierd smell but it was heaven to him.

After fifteen minutes of silence Cole / Cole pulled away and sat beside the bed with Miles facing him.

This wasn't the same person Miles met on his first meeting with him. It wasn't the same proud , arrogant male with too much ego. This person seemed vulnerable and weak.

He didn't know whether to call him Cole or Cody so he sat analyzing the male.

He stared at Cole/Cody with a soften expression as he saw the male hiccup a little, his face seemed flashed and his long eyelashes looked heavy.

He couldn't resist the edge to just kiss him as he looked at those swollen lips. Cole/Cody would have been pretty horrific to any normal person but in Miles eyes he looked perfect. Some pychologist.

He held Cody / Cole's palm in his hands and stared at him immediately his gaze lifted.

" Tell me all what's wrong ,Cole". Cody stared at him with a horrified expression.

"I'm not Cole, you've got the wrong person"

" But you told me you're Cole about an hour ago" Miles argued.

Cody just stared at him with his brows furrowed.

" What did I tell you" Miles realized that that the boy in front of him was far different from earlier. This Cole or Cody ,he didn't know which was which, changed from commanding to soft and sober . He sounded like a completely different person from an hour ago.

"I called you Cody Miller and you completely got annoyed and said your name's Cole with no surname".

Cody stared at Miles frightened,he knew exactly what was happening. He just didn't want to scare the man away. He felt like opening up to someone but also needed company.

Miles realized that Cody seemed to be deep in thought as he stared into nothingness. Miles wanted to ask him why he's acting wierd but paused for second since he didn't know whether to call him Cole or Cody.

He decided to call him Cole since that's what he was told about an hour ago.

" Cole , please tell me something" Cody turned and stared at the man beside him not knowing whether or not to tell him. After all the man called him Cole again after telling him he wasn't Cole.

" Cole, what's wrong" Miles asked again. Cody took a deep breath and decided to tell him he's not Cole again.

" Cole is a different person" Cody said softly staring into the shorter males eyes.

Miles stared at Cody and took a shaking breath. " What the hell, one minute you're Cole and the other you are a different person, what's your name young man" Miles snapped.

He realized he was rude and quickly covered his mouth but Cody didn't seem to care as he replied shocking the other male .

" The other person wasn't me" Miles paled at the confession and it pressured Cody to say more. " Cole is the other me, I'm Cody" Miles paled even more , he didn't know his patients bi polar disorder was that serious, when they said special cases he didn't know it was that special until now.

" I know you're going to freak out and leave but please stay, not that I'm pressuring you, just stay if you want to,but I'll rather you stay, you know, like friends do to each other because I have none and everyone is afraid of me " Cody rambled out as he looked shyly at the other male expecting him to panick and ran out of the door.

But the shorter male stood rooted at the same spot. He looked into Cody's eyes and smiled softly" I'm ain't going nowhere...I'm staying with you baby ".

Alright so the ending seemed kind of kinky...yeah that's me. So about the self harm and blood stuff ,I think I should have warned you but sorry, I don't think it was really disturbing right. So bye all my lovely bananas...start smelling like fruit cuz Cody / Cole smells the same😘😘🤗

Vote_ comment_ follow