Pycho - 6

" You need to get ready for class today. I want you to socialize so no private tutoring for you" Miles declared as he stared at Cole waiting for his response.

He knew that this was definitely Cole but not Cody since his arrogant self came back again .

No surprise there, Cody would have been scared to be in a class full of people he didn't know . But this one seemed nonchalant.

Cole smirked and shrugged his shoulders " no problem there , just don't miss me too much sugar plum" .

Miles felt his face heat up at the nickname. This boy is making his body react in ways he can't understand.

Cole sluggishly prepared for his outdoor routines today. He never liked school so nothing is ever going to change.

" So your schedule is much simpler than other students here. Just be normal, no fights ,no skipping class, be nice and make sure you make friends, it's part of my work ".

" So what If I don't make any friends? " Cole chuckled.

" Then , I'll blame your previous life issues which then means you are facing emotional problems so can't socialize" Miles smirked.

" I'm not facing any emotional problems you cute unqualified pychologist " Cole tried to say rudely but it rather made Miles laugh.

Miles knew for sure that Cole will try to retaliate ,he hates to seem to have problems. Cody would have kept quiet and accept it like that or maybe worse cried.

" Why a cute and unqualified pychologist? , you can say that I'm unqualified but why cute? " Miles jeered with sudden interest.

Cole stood thinking about what to say. Should he admit that Mile's long and slightly crooked nose made him look cute ,and his whole demeanor and stature screamed kindness.

Nope he won't say that's highly protected information.

" I figured I'll raise your self confidence alittle by calling you cute. It seemed to have worked " cole said curtly.

Miles face fell but he quickly recovered . Yes , it did give him self confidence and that confidence wasn't fading anytime soon. Two can play the same game.

" So you cared enough to try to raise my spirits " Miles asked with raised eyebrows.

Cole smiled, he knew where Miles was getting. " Nope, you told me to be nice to people today and make friends. I'm just practicing my speech. Sorry you took it the wrong way "

"Nice, you're now taking my advice"

" If you call it that ,not everything is about you. I have my other reasons" Cole replied.

" Would mind sharing those reasons"Miles inquired.

" You being my psychologist I doesn't mean I've got to tell you everything. This even isn't a therapy section and my thoughts are to myself. You would have known this if you were a qualified pychologist " Cole said as he stared right at Miles.

He knew he didn't have anything to say so he kept his truimpant smile.

Miles felt defeatedi so he stomped his feet like a child and headed over to Cole's bed .

He jumped on it and screamed into the pillow. " Why are you soo difficult,you being my first ever patient doesn't mean I'm not qualified" he muffled in between his screams.

Cole just watched amused at his childish behavior. Are this how all grown ups behaved or it's just him.

After he felt he had screamed enough he turned to see Cole staring at him and he groaned.