Wild Boy

In Love With A Stripper -Chaper 2:Wild Boy

Brittany.

I am a sinner who's probably gonna sin again
Lord forgive me,
Lord forgive me things I don't understand
Sometimes I need to be alone
Bitch don't kill my vibe, bitch don't kill my vibeI can feel your energy from two planets awayI got my drink, I got my music
I would share it but today I'm yelling
Bitch don't kill my vibe, bitch don't kill my vibe

The club was bumping hard and I was partying with my girls.We were high as hell off of X pills and drinking like crazy.I was giving my girl, Rocky a lap dance and she started rubbing my up shirt. Before I knew it she had me against the wall kissing me deeply.I wasn't into girls but I was high as hell and need some attention. She smirked and grabbed my hand. She lead me to the bathroom.

"Ahhhh "I moaned out as she started to lick my clit in a circular motion.I was on the sink and she was eating the fuck outta me.I never had shit like this but I wasn't attracted to her.When she was done she kissed me and we got ourselves together before leaving the bathroom.She went to get some more shots and I started dancing to "Bring It Back"by Travis Porter.I saw this tall white boy at the bar and he was looking hella good. I started to seduce him by rolling my hips as "Bad" by Wale played loudly in the club. Once I had his attention I motioned for him to follow me and I made my way deeper in the crowd. He grabbed my hips and I giggled.
"Aye ma,why you gotta do a nigga like that"he whispered. His breath sent chills down my spin and I reached in his pocket and got his phone and put my number in it.
"Gimme a call, baby"I said kissing his cheek and following Rocky to her car.I had fun tonight.

Once I got to my house I stumbled to the door and walked into my small house.I closed and locked the door and before I could climb the stairs I passed out.

I was awaken by my vibrating phone.I woke up and saw I was on the stairs.I got up amd made my way to my room.I unlocked my phone and saw a text from an unknown number.

214-896-1435-wassup
-Who is dis again
214-896-1435-u gave me your number last night.
-oh hey wassup
214-896-1435-Nun u wanna chill
-yeah What's ur name
214-896-1435- Mgk. U
-Cherry
Mgk -ight What's the address

I texted him my address before getting in the shower and shaving.I got out and dried off.I put on my lotion and got dressed in a white King sleeve crop top and long white skirt and my red pumps.I did my make up and got some red accessories and red purse.When I was done I heard a knock on the door and I pulled it open and frowned once I saw it was my mom.
"What the fuck are you doing here"I said looking at her like she was crazy and obviously she was showing up at my door step the fuck.
"Baby I need somewhere to stay"she cried and I almost slapped the bitch.
"YOU AIN'T LIVING WITH ME GET YO CRACK HEAD ASS OFF OF MY PROPERTY "I yelled at her and she looked at me like she had petty on me.
"YOU ARE SO FOOLISH AND SELFISH I RAISED YOU BETTER"she yelled and I roughly pus ed her.
"FUCK YOU U AIN'T RAISE ME U MADE ME YO SEX SLAVE, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I KILL YO ASS"I yelled meaning every word I said.Before she could say anything else I slammed the door in her face.

A few minutes later Mgk text me saying he was outside. I turned off everything before going outside. I got in his lambo and he kissed my cheek.
"Hey ma,you look sexy"he smirked and licked his lips.
"Thank you you lookin nice ya self"I smiled and he chuckled.
"So where we headed"I asked and he kept his smile.
"Chill ma,I ain't gonna hurt you "he said and I suddenly grew anxious and a bit nervous.

It was quiet the whole ride then we pulled up to TGI Friday and I got happy I love their burgers jesus. A smile made it's way to my face when I saw it, he opened the door for me to get out and helped me out the car.I thanked him and he closed the door.We made our way into the restaurant. We sat at a table for 2 and we talked and laughed until the waiter came to take our orders.
"Thank you,I never been out with a guy before"I smiled and he too a sio of his drink.
"And why is that"he asked and I started to get nervous again.
"Because I'm Always A Booty Call"I said ashamed to even admit it.
"Aye, it ain't like that babygirl we just friends that go out and be wild together, I ain't gon take advantage of you"he said grabbing my hand and I smiled.
"Aww that smile is sexy as hell, it makes you look innocent "he said and I laughed.
"So do you work"he asked me and I coughed on a fry and he looked at me crazy.
"You ight"he asked and I nodded and calmed down.
"Uh yeah..... Ima um..."I sighed before continuing.
"Ima Stripper"I said biting my lip and hoping he wouldn't let my hand go.
"Oh shit, you gonna have to give a nigga a lap dance 1 day"he joked and I started laughing.
"Yeah,what about you"I asked him and he chuckled.
"I'ma tattoo artist"he said and I nodded.
"That's wassup you need to hook me up with yo tatted ass"I joked and he smiled.
"So What's yo real name "I asked him and he bit his lip nervously.
"Richard "he said and I smiled.
"That's a very sexy name"I smiled and ran my thumb on his cheek and he smiled.
"So Cherry is sat yo real name"he asked and I chuckled.
"Nah, its Brittney"I smiled and he nodded.
"That's cute"he smirked .After our lunch he took me to the mall for a little then he took me home.

I like this feeling I get when I'm with him,it was calm and it wasn't about Sex.

-Once a hoe, always a hoe

Brit and her outfit in MM