Caught Up

In Love With A Stripper-Chapter 5:Caught Up

Malysia.

My baby daddy is living with me since he has no one to turn to and I haven't talked to Keenon about it.I was really feeling him but I'M sure Keondre, my baby daddy wasn't finna have that. He been in jail for almost over a year yet he has something to say bout me working at the strip club yet the reason he was in jail was because a bitch he was fucking with set his ass up. I was getting ready for work in my purple and gold 2 piece and purple and gold spike high heels and my make up and hair was looking bomb asf too.
"King sit yo ass down "I heard Dre yell and I went to see what he was doing to my baby. King was crying and ran to me as he caught eye contact. I picked him up glaring at Dre.
"You betta stop yelling at by baby bitch"I said and he got in my face.
"I don't give a fuck, you don't even give a fuck bout him because if you was you wouldn't be out all night fucking niggas"he yelled putting his hand in my face.
"Ima grown ass woman and I don't fuck no body I make my money and come my ass home unlike yo social ass"I yelled back and King started whining because we were yelling.
"What bitch I took yo ass in when yo dirty ass didn't have shit, I own yo ass don't forget that shit bitch"he said slyly in my ear and pushing me out of his way causing me to hit my head on the door. I'll Be Damn If We Start This Abuse Shit... Fuck No I Ain't Going Out Without A Fight!!
__

Want you to know you're a
Blessing [x6]
Yeah baby girl you're a
Blessing [x6]
Want you to know that you are a
Blessing [x6]
Yeah baby girl your a
Blessing [x6]
The way you walk you got it
The way you talk you got it
The way you smile you got it
And you don't take shit from nobody

I was slowly grinding to Blessing by K Camp on some guy but I was thinking about Keenon something serious. The way he made me laugh the way he showed me the affection that Keondre used to give me. Keenon has been on a strict business trip and I was prey he could call or send a text to make my day.Keondre and I used to be so in love until he was arrested, I just want him back but obviously that's not happening. Nigga betta fix it before his ass get replaced.I was heading to V.I.P when I heard moans in the corner and I saw Keenon in the corner getting all touchy feely and I knew it was him because I recognized his custom made snapback that has 400 on it. To say I was hurt upset and disappointed was an understatement. He honestly could've told e he was back on town, but Hey he ain't my nigga so I guess it's not meant to be.
__

I got home around 3 in the morning and Dre and King were sleeping in eachothers arms and I smiled and picked up King and went to put him in his baby bed and tucked him in. I kissed his small pink lips and went into my closet and got Dre a blanket. I went back into the livingroom and covered Dre up but he mumbled my name causing me to look at him.
"What Dre "I said trying to control all my emotions.
"I'm sorry Lysia I just don't like you working at that damn club"he said with sincerity in his voice.
"I'm fine"I mumbled lookin down on him because I could feel the tears coming.
"Miracle, I didn't mean"I cut him off with a glare.
"You meant every fucking word you said and it makes you happy as hell to see me cry, it's the same shit with you, just leave me alone"I said getting up and leaving.I went to my room and got out some sleepers and started a hot shower and I quickly stripped and got in feeling the hot water hit my skin releasing some tension. I washed my body 2 times while thinking about my pass I just didn't think Dre would throw that in my face.... it really hurts.I started to cry aloud letting my emotions take over me standing under the shower.I then felt arms wrap around me and I knew it was Keondre because it was something about the way he touched me,I felt so secure and comfortable. I turned and cried into his bare chest and he wrapped his arms tighter around me.
"I'm so sorry baby "he whispered wiping my eyes but they kept coming.
"Baby please stop crying"he said kissing me passionately. He pulled back and turned off the shower and getting out getting me and him a dry towel.He dried off and put on his boxers and his basketball shorts. I dried off and put on my boy shorts and a tanktop. I went to my room and he was on the edge of the bed. He motioned for me to come to him and I did as told.
"Keondre -"he cut me off
"Will you please just listen"he asked and I looked down not trinna make eye contact with him.
"I know I was wrong for what I said I'm just hurt because now I see you moving on and I don't want another nigga with the family I worked so hard to have"he explained and I started to cry again.
"I missed you Ke you just..... say things that make me question how much you love me"I said and wipe my tears holding some in.
"I know I have a temper but I can't image another nigga making you happy"he said and I bit my lip and kissed him deeply. This time the kiss felt different in a good way. I straddled his lap and started kissing down his neck and he stuck his hand in my boy shorts rubbing my swollen excited pussy lips in a circular motion. I moaned in his mouth as 2 of his fingers enter me. I moaned pulling away and arching my back pulling my head back as my eyes struggle to stay opened.
"Fuck yes baby"I moaned as he hit my spot over and over.
"You like that mama"he whispered in my ear which caused me to shudder.
"Fuckkkk yesssss I luv it daddy"I moaned into his neck and he laid me down and took my boy shorts throwing it across the room and lifting my legs onto his shoulders and kissing the top if my Pearl before he starts liking my clit and messaging my breast.
"Fuck Keeeeyyy"I moaned out feeling my climax slowly coming.
"Baby I'M cu-"I couldn't even get the rest of the sentence out.
"No hold that shit baby "he grunted loud enough for me to hear. He kept thrusting his tongue in and out of me and sucking while lightly biting my clit.
"KEOANDRE "I yelled before my legs buckled and I burst right in his mouth and he swallowed every drop.
He came up to my face with a smile before I attach my lips to his tasting my sweet juices on his lips and tongue. I pulled back and yawned. I was tired but I was on edge.He smiled and got up going to the restroom and for a wet towel to wipe me up. He put the towel in the dirty clothes and we got in bed together. He kissed me on the cheek before my eyes gave out and I went K.O.

I has to give yall something even though its 4:20 in the morning..... a bitch tired ✌Comment, Vote and Add to them reading lists