You Deserve Part 2

In Love With A Stripper -Chapter 4:You Deserve part 2

A month Later

Camilla.

I've been laying low at the condo, Drew has gotten worse. I couldn't even fight back anymore. I finally had enough and I called meechie and asked him to meet me at a local cafe. I quickly got dressed and left the house. I covered my bruises with make up so no one would notice.I walked in the cafe and saw Meechie sitting on the phone.
"Meech"I smiled and he smiled and hung up the phone.
"Delicious, baby girl wassup "he said giving me a hug.I sat across from him and sighed.
"Baby gurl What's wrong"he asked and I looked down.I sighed and took off my glasses and showed my bruise under my eyes that I couldn't cover with make up and my arms that had bruises on them.
"What the hell, who did that"he said in disbelief.
"It was Drew Meech I can't even fight no more"I said and he got mad as hell. "Your gonna stay with my nephew until I handle this nigga"he said and I nodded.
"Why didn't you call me sooner"he asked with a worried look.
"I wanted to fight for myself, I'm not weak"I said and he smirked.
"I know baby girl but this shit ain't easy, stop trinna be so strong "he said. He hugged me one more time and called his "nephew "he didn't have real children or nieces and nephews just youngins he looks after.
"Ight come on, baby girl ima take you over there and give you money for new clothes and shit cause you ain't going back to that damn condo"he said and I nodded. He pulled me into a hug and we sat down and ate til his "nephew " showed up.
"Aug my nigga "he said giving the tall man a Man hug.
"Wassup Meech"he asked ,I could tell in his voice something familiar.
"Aug this is my god daughter Camilla"he said nodding his head in my direction and the made looked at me. I did know him.
"Oh Hi,... August right "I questioned and he smirked and licked his lips.
"Yeah..."he said and Meechie looked at us.
"Well Damn,glad to see the introduction part ova with",he said and i laughed.
"Ight Aug she gonna be staying in the guest house next to your house.....I want you ta watch my baby girl I'm serious August"Meechie said and Aug laughed.
"Damn Meech I gotchu nigga, Babygirl safe with me"Aug said glancing at me then a concerned look came upon his face and I looked down and put my glasses back on.

*

I made it to the new furnished house and parked the car as Aug got my bags ,I went shopping for alot of clothes shoes accessories and make up.
He put them all in the house and I thanked him.
"Thank you and forreal you don't have to waste your time watching me.... I'M fine "I said and he snirked and licked his bottom lip.... I was melting.
"That's Ight Lil Mama , obviously you in trouble... what happened to your eyes "he said sitting on the couch.I sighed and looked down.I was quiet then I sat next to him and took off my glasses.
"My boy friend is a bastard "I said and held in tears.I fuckin hated crying especially in front of men.... I'M not weak. I faught with Drew til I couldn't fight no more.
I had to be strong!
"Damn, I'm sorry ma"he said and I nodded.
"I'm alright....I've been through worse.... anyways you wanna watch a movie or something "I asked changing the subject.
"Ight, how about A Bronx Tale"he asked and I smiled.
"I love that movie"I said going to the kitchen. It was stocked with groceries so I grabbed us some drinks and snacks and went and got comfortable on the couch and he sat on the floor in front of the couch.

I just hope Drew doesn't find me

*Camilla and Meechie in MM *