Part 8

Stefan PoV

        " Son of a bitch mother fucker!" I yell. I run out of the house Damon is pulling up with Elena.
They both see me looking frantic. They get out of the car. And run up to me
"Klaus took Autumn into the woods to i dont even know where!" I run my hand through my hair
"Stefan are going to find her!" Elena shouts. We all speed into the woods. Elena stops in her tracks. And sniffs the air.
"Stefan, Damon!" She looks at us wide eyed. We both Turn around to look at her.
"Blood, I smell blood!" She runs in he direction the smell is coming from.
Oh god. No, this can not be happening right now.
        Damon and I both run in the same way as Elena. She spots her and speeds up to her kneeling beside her. We both speed up to Autumn. I bite my wrist giving her my vampire blood. I pick her up bridal style.
"Hello Salvatore boys. Klaus says wiping blood off of his face..
I hand Autumn to Damon. "Get her out of of here. I will deal with Klaus"
He does a quick nod. "Elena Lets go!"
"Be careful Stefan." She speeds away with Damon.
"Why Klaus?" I slowly walk up to him
"Relax, I just wanted a taste of your new play thing. Shes tasty. Lucky I chose not to kill her." He smirks "Shes barley alive."
I speed up to him. Pinning him against a tree with a tree branch staking him. He laughs.
"You know that does nothing to me Stefan, I am an original." He winces
"Oh. I know it will do nothing to you.. but this will." I reach underneath his rib cage grabbing his heart. "I just needed to slow you down."
Klaus grunts. "You wouldn't dare Ripper."
"Watch. Me." I slowly pull it out. He screams in pain. I pull the rest of my arm out of his chest. He hangs limp. He's dead.
I pull him off of the tree enough so he just collapses on the ground. I take a step back. I bend down to get a closer look at the dead hybrid.
"Thats for hurting my girl, trying to kill Elena. Compelling me to turn off my humanity, becoming the ripper. Trying to kill Katherine for 500+ years. You dont deserve peace. You deserve to rot in hell, so I'm just going to leave your body here." I turn around and walk back home. Thankfully this location isn't far from the house. My phone rings
its Damon.
// Phone call //
" Elena and I brought her back to her house. But she has never been invited inside. So I sent Elena home."
"How is she?"
"Barely Alive. I'll stay here until you get here."
"I killed Klaus, Damon."
"Wha—" i cut him off
"I ripped out his heart. Now never again. Will we have to worry about him. I'm going to take a shower before I head over to her place. Should be there with in an hour. Please don't leave her."
"Alright. I won't."

Damon PoV—Probably the only PoV that wont be Stefan or Autumn lol.
I take the pink koala blanket off the chair. And put it cover her with it. I go into her refrigerator taking out the Glenn MeKenna. And grabbing a cup. I decide to shoot Elena a text message/
//Text//
D - Stefan will be here in like an hour.
E - No worries- Is she okay?
D - Yeah She is just barely alive If we didn't find her when we did theres a good chance she would be dead. Oh and Stefan killed Klaus.
E - Thanks awesome. I'm so glad shes not dead! I'll let everyone know! So I'll be seeing you soon then.
D - Yes. I'll see you soon.
I continue to lean on the going through my phone. I take a sip from my drink. I happen to see Autumn slowly sitting up. I walk over to her and sit on the coffee table.
"Damon..?"
"Are you okay what's the last thing that you remember?" I question her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

687 words

Vote!
Comment!
Follow to get notified about what happens next.