Part 10

"I love you Autumn

"I love you Autumn." He whispers.
"I love you too Stefan." I whisper back. He kisses me again. But this one feels different. Full of love and passion, My stomach fills with butterflies. He pulls away.
"Now take a shower and we'll go to sleep."
"Okay." I bite my bottom lip has he walks away. I close the bathroom door.

He's so great staying with here with me. I think to myself. Putting on the hot water water. I throw a lavender shower fizzy in the water. Hopefully that will help me sleep.
I wash my hair. Shave my legs, cause that's gotta get done since I'm wearing a dress. Tomorrow. Thinking about all the stuff I still have to do. Stuff of which I know I'm not doing to do. Like my nails i was supposed to do those. My hair i should do. But i wont have the energy to do in the morning. I turn off the water and get out of the shower. I slide on my pj shorts and my over sized shirt that comes down to mid thighs. Quickly braiding my hair. So that it would be curly tomorrow. I leave the bathroom and go to my room. Stefan gets off the couch, and follows me to the room. Sitting on my unmade bed. Pick up my phone and set alarms, for the morning. He sits next to me. I look at him with concerned eyes.
"What do you plan on eating tomorrow? Since you cant exactly walk in there carrying a blood bag or anything."
"I'll be fine. I'll bring a couple and leave them in the car. And i can still eat normal human food as long as i still have the blood."
"Right." I yawn and rub my eyes. Stefan gets off the bed and i lay down. Facing his side of the bed. He puts the covers on me and he goes to his side of the bed facing me. Pulling me close. Resting his head on top of mine.
"What time are we getting up tomorrow morning babe?
"I have my alarm set for 6. Giving me enough time to get ready. You'll probably be ready in what? .10 seconds." He laughs
"Hah, nahh. But i can get ready pretty fast. Anyway try to get some sleep."
"Okay." I nuzzle my face into his chest breathing him in. I slowly fall asleep.
I feel Stefan roll over. I roll over. Our backs are together. I decided i still wasn't comfortable. I decide to lay on my stomach.
I check the time as i lift of my phone I'm blinded by light of it, 5:45am.
I quietly groan throwing the covers off of me,and i quietly get out of bed, I turn off my phone alarm. I go to the bathroom pulling my curling iron out of the drawer. I take my hair out of the braids. And run my fingers through it, curling random bits and pieces of it it in the end it tuns out like this:

 And run my fingers through it, curling random bits and pieces of it it in the end it tuns out like this:

I pull all the hair over to one side of my head. I check the time again, 6:00. I groan again.

"Stefan!" I shout I don't get a response from him. "For being a vampire he sure has jack-shit hearing when hes asleep" I make a fresh pot of coffee. Taking my creamer out of the fridge and my sugar out of the pantry. I put the creamer and sugar on the kitchen table. Then i go to my cup shelf pulling to glasses out. I put them on either side of the table. I grab a pillow from the couch and walk over to the bedroom.
"Stefan!" I shout once again. All i get from him is a soft moan. I whip the pillow at him.]
"What the hell!?" He groans sitting up from the bed.
"It's like 6am wake up. I'm making coffee." He gets out of bed. Speeding to me giving me a good morning kiss.
"Are you finished in the bathroom? "I want to take a quick shower.
"Yes, I'm finished."
"Okay." He grabs his bag and goes into the bathroom. The coffee beeps signaling that's its ready.
I decide to to a sparkly blue eyeshadow look. Using false lashes. I make sure to use loads of concealer and foundation to cover the bite marks i have on my neck.

I put on my blue bra and and underwire

I put on my blue bra and and underwire. I slide off my shorts and t-shirt putting on my under garments. After everything is on. I grab my dress and lay it on the bed sighing. I look at Stefan who is standing at the doorway fully dressed wearing

 I look at Stefan who is standing at the doorway fully dressed wearing

I give him a look.
"I didn't see you naked if that's what you are looking at me like that for." I give him a sad smile. He comes up behind me, giving me a hug.
"You okay?" He asks
"Honestly no. But you know what I do not have a reason to not be okay. He's with grandma now. And he's happy. tears threaten to spill over I look up tapping my tear ducts with my ring finger. Oh well."
He lets go of me. And i pick up the dress sliding it over my head. Looking in the full body mirror pulling it down. Making it even
This is the dress"

I take my heels and put them on the couch, sliding my black uggs on my feet

I take my heels and put them on the couch, sliding my black uggs on my feet. "Remind me to grab the heels. I'm gonna need a pair of shoes to change into, I cant wear those all day." I tell him
Stefan nods. I take the coffee pot pouring myself a cup and putting the pot on the table and I sit down. Stefan sits on the opposite side. Pouring himself a cup as well.
He just takes a sip. I put my caramel creamer and sugar in mine. He looks at me giving me a small smile.
"Do you want me to make you something to eat? We still have 20 mins before we have to leave."
"No, I'm fine" I give him a sad smile
"Are you sure? you have to eat something."
I take a drink of my coffee.
"No, Stefan. I'll be fine." I look at the clock, 7:15am, and stand up. Putting my cup in the sink.
"We should just go now." I grab my phone and keys and my nude pink lipstick and it everything in my small bag. I lock the door from the inside. And head out.
He grabs his car keys from the coffee table and my back heels that i forgot. He runs ahead of me opening the car door for me putting the heels on the seat.
"Oh oops."
"It's ok Autumn"
I pick up the heels putting them on the floor of the car. Stefan closes the door for me. And he gets in the car turning on the ignition. Putting his phone in the cup holder. He looks at me putting his hand on my thigh giving a gentle squeeze.

--------

1185 WORDS
Vote!
Comment!
Follow!