Part 9

Autumn PoV            I hold my neck

Autumn PoV
        I hold my neck. Trying to remember what happened. I speak soft and slowly almost inaudible.
"I remember, Being at your house, a guy coming inside. Klaus I think Stefan called. Him. I remember, him kidnapping me. Telling me not to scream. I remember thinking that I was going to die. Him sinking fangs into my neck. And after that... I don't remember. I'm just confused, Where's Stefan?" My head is all foggy
"What happened is Elena found you just barely alive on the edge of death Stefan gave you his blood so that you wouldn't die. We bought you back here. You lost kind of a lot of blood, So youll probably be weak for a few hours. You never invited Elena inside So I sent her home. Otherwise she would be here too." Damon explains to to
"Oh, I'm sorry Damon" I put my hand on my head remembering Stefan gave you his blood. "Wait, Damon I going to turn?" He moves from the table to next to me on the couch. He lets out a small laugh
"No you are not going to turn into a vampire, You didn't die."  I let out a sigh of relief.  "Don't worry about it, And Stefan is still at home cleaning up. He killed Klaus. So he has blood probably all over himself. And he wanted me to stay with you. Do you need anything?"
"I'm hungry, and I have to pee. But you can't really help me with either of those things"
"I'l tell Stefan to bring you food on his way back." Damon chuckles i move toward the end of the couch
"Okay." I smile slowly getting up from the couch.
"You okay Autumn?" Damon gets up off the couch
"Yeah, I'm good." I slowly make my way to the bathroom
Damon yells through the bathroom door "What do you wanna eat Autumn?"
"McDonald's is fine." I yell back
I look in the mirror and look at my neck. And run my fingers over where Klaus bit me. And clean it.
I never thought this would happen, i mean, my best friends are vampires first time for everything i suppose.
I come out of the bathroom. And sit back on the couch.
    Damon sits on the chair, He looks at me full of concern. I must have some kind of look on my face.
"What are you thinking about Autumn"?
"Do you actually care Damon?" I cock my head to the side to look at him.
"If I didn't care, would I have asked?" He crosses his arms and sits back in the chair.
"No, i guess not. I'm thinking about how I'm glad I'm good at make up to cover this up," gesturing to my neck. "how i have to see people tomorrow. Go to a place I dont want to go, the day after that going back to that place. To what? Cry more." I get off the couch. To get a beer from the fridge. And i open I throwing the top in the trash.
"I'm so fucking tired of crying every other day Damon!"  I shout taking a huge swig
"Are you sure drinking is" —- HE gets cut off by his phone ringing "Stefans calling"
//Phone Call//
"I'm on my way to her place now Damon"
"Alright. Autumns hungry, can you stop at a mcdonalds and get"
I look at him"Chicken nuggets and fries with a coke."
"Chicken nuggets fries and a coke.
"Yeah sure. Be there in 20"
//End Call//
"A good idea Aut. And Stefan is on his way."
"No, but I'm a sad depressed bitch, so to be honest, I dont really give a flying fuck Damon. I take anothe large drink. At least i dont smoke cigarettes anymore. Cause by now I probably would have had to go out and by another pack."
"I assume something is tomorrow is someone going with you?" He gives me a small smile.
"Yeah, The wake. And the funeral is the day after. I asked Stefan to come with me."
"Okay good, oh hey I didn't notice your wearing Stefans old daylight ring. On your"
I cut him off
"Yeah uhm, I look at it and twist in on my finger. He said he put on my left hand cause he wanted me to be his. And I said yes"
Damon gets off the couch and gives me a hug.
"I'm so happy for you guys." He lets go of me and sits on the coffee table. " I always knew something would happen"
I smile "Thank you. I did too."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><3
There's a knock on the door. Damon goes to open it. It's Stefan. Damon takes the food from him and puts it on the table.
Stefan comes inside. Puts his stuff on the couch and gives me a tight hug and kiss forgetting that his brother is there for a second.
"Aw how cute!" Damon says making gross face. I pull away and I grab the nearby roll of paper towels and throw it at him.
"You have to clean that up! Cause I'm leaving! Bye guys don't be too smutty!"  Stefan gives him the death glare.
We walk over to the couch. And i pull food out of the bag and open the bbq sauce. Stefan puts on the tv, just have back ground noise.
"How are you feeling Autumn?"
"Shitty. To be honest. I grab a couple, fries and shove them into my mouth.
At least ill be able to cover up these holes what are now in my neck with either my hair or makeup." I lean back on the couch taking a chicken nugget with me.
"Stefan." He leans against the couch.
"Yes Cupcake"
I smile at his nickname. But it quickly fades away.
"I don't want to go. I really really don't.  I lean my head against Stefans shoulder. And He puts his arm around me. After the wake- We'll probably end up going back to grandpas house. To talk about the old days, and eat pizza." I grab another hand full of fries.
"Everything will be fine. I promise." Stefan pulls his phone out of his pocket.
"I hope so, cause this will now be the 2nd hardest thing i have had to do."
"Your brother texted me,
"The wakes from 9am-6pm. With the address. " I sigh
"Did you want to be there right at 9?"
"I mean no, But yeah, we'll be there at 9, if that's cool with you."
"Of course Aut"
"The address is about 2.5 hours away. So we'll have to leave at like 7:30."
"Yeah. Which means ill have to wake up at like.....6am to get ready. I doubt ill be able to even sleep anyways.  Maybe i should just shower tonight." I contemplate my decision to take a shower tonight or tomorrow mornings.
"If that's what you want to do. Since we gotta leave kinda early. We should probably go to sleep." He rubs my thigh. I nod
I get up off the couch. Stefan looks at me with his brows raised
"Yeah, i guess I'm just going to shower now, and save myself the time in the morning." I rub my eyes. "Then afterwords I'll probably go to sleep."
"Okay Autumn." I lean over the back of the couch.  He gives me a kiss. I call Noah as I'm walking away. To get my stuff from the bedroom

//Phonc Call//
"Hey Auttie, What's up?
" Nothing. I was just wondering who was all going to be there tomorrow morning. So I can mentally prepare."  I give a small laugh. Stefan looks behind the couch to see what I'm doing, I smile at him and he goes back to watching the tv. Listening to the conversation.
Noah laughs into the phone. "Well, Dad will be there at like 11. Mom is coming at 2 cause she has to work,the night  before.  Uncle David, John . Aunt Jo, all of Davids Kids basically the entire family like grandmas.  Oh and Zoey johns girl is going with her kids"
I let out sigh. "Alright, Stefan and I will try to be there at 9."
"yeah I know, he texted me."
"Alright. See you tomorrow Noah."
"Bye" I hang up the phone.
I lay on the bed putting the phone on the charger.  I head into the bathroom. Stefan speeds up behind me not making a single noise wrapping his arms around my waist and he puts his head in the crook of my neck. I rest my arms on top of his, and lean my back up against him.
"I'm so unbelievably happy that your here.  And that I don't have to go through this alone again." He kisses my neck and i feel him smile against it
"It's a good thing I came up to you that night we met huh." I turn around. And wrap my arms around his neck.   I pull his face to mine . Pressing his lips to mine.  He pulls me closer to him leaving no space between us. Cupping my face, rubbing my face with his thumbs, pressing his forehead against mine.  My amethyst eyes look into his green one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1530 words - I apologize that this chapter is so long but i guess something fucked up. If  I hadn't checked you guys would be so confused. T_T
Vote!
Comment!
Follow to get notified about what happens next.