Chapter 6: Spill or Strip

I walked into his house and sat on the couch. He smiled and sat on the couch in front of me. 

"Let's play some games," Hawks said placing his hand on his cheek.

"Games?" I questioned. He nodded and pulled out some card games.

"Let's play some goldfish!" he says happily.

"How old are we?" I asked.

"Afraid you'll lose?"

"No way!"

We started playing goldfish and I won quite easily. He started pressuring on more games but I played along since I did have to be with him for 24 hours as promised at the auction. I helped hi clean back up our mess and he set them aside.

"Let's spill secrets," he said. I was feeling a bit...comfortable being with him.

"What if I don't want too?" 

"You take off a piece of clothing. Are you scared?"

"No way, you're on! Ask away!"

Hawks grinned and looked up and down at me.

"Did you like our kiss?"

I gulped. He's going to hit me with that!? I didn't want to answer that question though, so I took off tights embarrassed and placed it next to me. I then noticed that I was kind of at a loss because I wasn't wearing much compared to him.

"Hawks, what are you hiding from me?"

He stared at me then took off one of his gloves. This person!

"Do you think I'm good looking?" he asked. I crossed my arms.

"I-I guess you can say so yes," 

"What's your real name?"

Hawks took off his other glove.

"This is totally unfair with how much you have on!" I shouted. He smiled and laughed.

"Should've thought of that before you agreed," he said. "Now, did you ever have eyes on another hero?"

"Huh? Of course not, no one really interested me. Your turn! Do you have someone else's phone number that you shouldn't have?"

I watched him take off his jacket. Hm? Who could it be?

"Sorry, that's for me to know and not you. Do you enjoy my company?"

"I...do. Ahem! Anyways! How did you become a hero?"

Hawks took off his shirt as I stared at his built-up body.

"Like what you see?" he teased. I looked away blushing. He got up from his couch and walked over to mine by sitting next to me. I looked back and saw his face close to mine.

"I- umm...Do you enjoy flirting with other women?"

"Hmm, I guess you could say that. Although they don't mean much to me compared to someone else,"

"Someone else?" I asked. He nodded and pulled me up to sit on his lap. We heard a crash of thunder and the electricity went out. We were both together almost naked. I was staring into his alluring eyes as our hot breaths were pushing against each other. 

"Narumi, tell me. Do you like me?" he says. I took off my dress and looked back at him as he watched me.

"Would you be upset if I didn't?" I asked. Before he could answer, I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed. I felt his strong arms wrap me tightly. We kept on going as the rain pitter-patter onto the rooftop and ground. Our tongues touched and tackled each other. His mouth was so hot and wet. We kept on exploring as Hawks slowly unclipped my bra. We broke away from our kiss as I took it off along with my panties. We quickly rushed back into the kiss as he grabbed my butt tightly. I put my hands on his head as he kissed down my neck. I felt the pain of the bites he was leaving onto my neck. He was vigorous about leaving a mark on his territory. He looked up at me as I stared at him. "I...I like you...a lot...Hawks. There, you wanted to hear it, right?" a smile shined onto his face as I took off his glasses to fully expose his face. He carried me to his bedroom.

"I don't think the couch is good enough for our lovemaking," he said lying me down onto his bed. He took off his bottom half then jumped on top of me. He pinned my wrists down and started to make me crazy. He bit my tits as I gasped. "Hmm? What are sensitive women you are," he sucked them and licked them in circles. 

"S-Shut up...I've...never...done these things..." I confessed as he looked up at me. He kissed down my body and hovered over me. He moved his lips close to my ear.

"Won't you spread those legs for me?" he whispered breathing a bit heavily. He placed his hand on my thigh as I shyly spread them open for him. He went down there and kissed my inner thighs leaving dark hickeys down there. His fingers finally touched my wet pussy. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to take good care of you," he started to rub my clit and lick the insides of me. He was tongue fucking my insides. I felt his tongue go in and lick around the edges. He was trying to shove it in as deep as he could. I moaned and looked at him as he was toying with me.

"H-Hawks!" I shouted breathing heavily. I came onto his tongue as he cleaned me up.

"Cumming so easily? What a surprising lewd body, listen to it," he rubbed my clit against as it started to make more wet noises. I bite my finger as he started to eat me. I could hear how hard he was sucking and the nice feeling of his hot tongue licking. I quickly came again. He placed his fingers in as my insides twitched.

"H-Hawks! Fingers!" that was all the words I could say right there.

"Seems like your insides are being honest and need more," he says getting on his knees and stroking his cock in front of me. He cock slapped my pussy as I covered my face. "Come on, won't you beg a little?" he slapped my pussy again and again. I revealed my face and looked at him.

"F-Fine, Please...I want..."

"Want what?"

"I want your dick inside....Please Hawks...I need it..."

He slowly put his tip inside and gasped a bit.

"Ohhh yeah, this is going to be good," he said slowly sticking the rest of his dick in. "What a nice cherry pop,"

"You...are...the only one..."

He slowly started moving and looked at me.

"The only one?"

I nodded. 

"The only person that I'd let see me...this...this...vulnerable,"

He held onto my thighs and slammed into me. 

"I'm glad to be that only one," he said leaning down and giving me a kiss. He dropped his grip onto my thighs and held onto me while I held onto him tightly. He started moving as I bit his shoulder. His speed only increases and I started moaning by his ear while his hot breaths would be heard by my ear. I also heard his hard low grunts.

"A-Ahhh! Hawks, it's...it's only you. I only...only want..you," I confessed

"Narumi~ Narumi~ Narumi~ Ah~ Narumi~," he said repeatedly. I loved the way he said my name. My moan got louder as my insides start tightening around Hawks' cock. I heard him sucking in his breath as I came on his dick first then he quickly pulled out cumming afterward. He fell onto me breathing heavily. I hugged his head as we both have seemed to pass out for the night.