Chapter 2

COLBYS POV:
It's 3:00 am right now and I have to wake sam up. "Sammy wakey wakey. I know it's early but we have to get on the RV," I tell him shaking him a little bit. Sam starts to cry a little bit. So I pick him up and cuddle him. "I know baby but we have to," I say playing with his hair. "I wanna s-sleep," he said crying. "You can sleep in the RV." Sam nods sniffling a bit.

When we get in the RV Sam fell right to sleep in the bed. "Was Sam okay," Elton asked me while he was driving. "Yeah he just got upset that we had to leave early." Elton nods and Corey falls asleep too... about 2 hours later sam and Corey woke up. "Daddy, can we eat," Sam asks me. "Yes sammy. What do you want to eat," I ask him. "Apple slices." I nod and he kisses me on the cheek. "I wove you." I smile at his cuteness and say I love you back.

"Open up," I tell Sam and he opens his mouth. "Here comes the airplane." I then put the apple slice in his mouth. Sam was giggling the whole time. "I'm full and bored," he tells me. "What do you want to do," I ask him. "Play with toys." I nod getting sams toys out. "I wanna play house," Sam tells me. "Do you wanna be the mom," I ask him and he nods. "You be the baby." I chuckle and nod.

"I wanna be the aunt,"Corey yells and Sam giggles. "I wanna be the uncle," Elton says and I chuckle. "Keep your eyes on the road," I tell him laughing. "I have to carry you," Sam says after a minute. My eyes then widen. "Baby, I'm gonna crush you," I tell him and he frowns. "But you carry me." I then frown and hug him. "Because you are my baby," I tell him and he giggles when I tickle him.

"Fine I won't carry you but I have to hold you like a baby," Sam tells me and I nod. "You are really little. I could just hold you all day. You are so cute aren't you aren't you," Sam says while talking into a really really baby voice. I chuckle and he giggles. "Y'all we are almost here," Elton says and Sam jumps up excitedly. "Before we get there you should probably take a nap," I tell Sam and he whines. "I don't wanna," he says.

"Well you have to or your going to be cranky." Sam then stomps his feet on the ground. Coreys eyes then widen.. sams having a meltdown. "Sam.. go take a nap or you will have to be in time out," I tell him. "I don't want to," Sam yells and stomps on the ground crying. "Sam," I warned him. He just kept stomping his feet on the ground while screaming.

"That's it you are going into timeout," I grab his arm and put him in a timeout chair which I brought just in case. "You are going to stay here until you say your sorry and agree to take a nap." He then crys more and more. "Sorry about that," I tell Elton keeping an eye on Sam. "It's fine," Elton says chuckling. "Your great with him. He needs to learn to be good." I nod frowning. Am I really being a good caregiver?

About 30 minutes later sam started to calm down and came up to me. "I'm sorry Colby. I love you and I just didn't want to take a nap. I'm really sorry," Sam said and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him. "It's okay bub.Just next time listen okay." He nods and went to a bed and took a nap. I of course took a nap with him because he doesn't like sleeping alone.

I'm glad he listened

Sorry for the long chapter 😂