Chapter 8

SAMS POV:
When I woke up Colby was gone?! "C-Colby,"I cried. Where is he? "What's wrong buddy," Elton asked hugging me. "I want C-Colby. Where is h-he," I asked. "He just went to get us some food, he will be back." I nodded. "Wanna go to sleep," he asked. "Yes but Colby is the only one who can get me to sleep." Elton smiled and nodded. "Wanna at least try. I can pull up Lullabies on my phone." I nodded even tho I know I can't go asleep with out Colby.

"Or you can let me try," Colby said walking into the RV. "Colby," I said running to him. "Hi baby. Now let's try and get you to take a nap." I nodded. He then laid me on the bed and cuddled next to me. "Ima put some lullabies on," Colby said. I smiled and nodded. When he turned on the lullabies I was already falling asleep. "Can you get my paci," I said and yawned. Colby nodded and gave it to me. I laid on his chest and fell asleep.

COLBYS POV:
"You guys are so cute," Corey said and smiled. "Thanks man," I told him. "Guess where we are going," Corey said. "To a lake." He nodded and I shook my head. "Why do we always do things with water," I said. "Sam is going to have to wear floaties isn't he," Corey asked and I shook my head. "There is a thing called life jackets, you know," I said and laughed. "Oh yeah.At least we get to go tubing," he said excitedly. "I do love tubing, so does Sam." Corey shook his head and I got confused. "No offense but I'm not tubing with Sam," he said. "Why not," I asked." He wants to go really slow and he try's to push people of the tube." I laugh and nod.

"Can I ask you something," Corey said and I nodded.
"Can you promise not to hurt sam. I know you won't  but it's just," I then cut him off. "I will take care of Sam if it's the last thing I do. I love him so so much," I said and smiled. "The boats ready so come on," Elton yelled outside of the RV. Luckily we were by the lake so we don't have to be in the RV forever. "Sammy, baby wakey wakey. The boat is ready," I said shaking him a little bit.

"We are going on a boat," Sam asked excitedly and I nodded. We then went out of the RV to see the boat. "Wow, daddy I wanna get on it first," Sam said. "Okay, do you need help," I asked him and he nodded. I then put him on the boat. "It's so big,but Daddy I think your bigger than this." My eyes then widen and I put my hand over his mouth. Corey bursted out laughing. "Shut up," I said to Corey and Sam blushed. "Sorry Colby, I just was saying the facts," Sam said and I laugh.

We then took off on the boat. Sam got on my lap and started to sing. "What are you singing baby," I asked and laugh. "Firework by Katy Perry. She is my favorite." I smiled and told Elton to stop the boat and let me get on the tube with Corey. "Colby be careful please," Sam said and I smiled and nodded.

^^^the boat :)

^^^the boat :). If y'all are confused) okay back to the chapter

I then got on the tube. So did Corey. "Elton is going to kill us," Corey said and I nodded. "Sam would kill him tho," I say and laugh. We started to go really fast. "Oh shit," I yell when we go off the wake. "I'm gonna kill you Elton," Corey yelled. "C-Colby," I heart sam whimper. He probably thinks I'm hurt because I'm screaming. "I think Sam thinks I'm hurt," I yelled to Corey. Sense it was really windy. "That's not good. He might have a panic attack or have a really bad crying moment." I nodded

I was going to put my hand up to tell Elton to stop but before I got the chance Elton flew Corey and I off the tube. When we got back on the boat Sam was laughing? "Why are you laughing," I asked him. "Because you guys flew off and you looked like a bird," Sam giggled. "Well do you wanna get on the tube," I asked him. He nodded. "I wanna go with you tho," Sam said and kissed me.

After the tube ride, Sam got really tired and fell right asleep in my arms.

Hoped you liked this chapter!