Jealous Bakugou x Cheerful reader

"Hey dumbass!"

      I turn around and smile at the blonde in front of me.

  "Boom Boom Man!"
  "I told you don't call me that! You call me king!"
  "I like the nickname 'Boom Boom Man' better."
  "Ugh fine whatever."

      I giggle and hug Kaachan. He scoffs and pushes me off while blushing. Aww he's blushing. So adorable. I smile and start walking again.

  "Oi! Where are you going?"
  "I'm going to see Deku."
  "What? Why?"
  "Because he asked to hang out today."
  "Well tell him you're busy!"
  "But why?"
  "B-because I want to h-hang out with you!"
  "Aww Bakugou that's awesome but I can't just blow off Deku. He's like my best friend."
  "Don't talk about that damn Deku like that!"

      He throws me over his shoulder and starts walking away. I laugh while hitting his back gently and blushing. He grabs my phone from my pocket and calls Deku. Oh no I don't like where this is going. Deku answers and Bakugou immediately starts yelling for no reason.

  "Deku! Y/n isn't going to hang out with you today cause she's hanging out with me! You know, cause I'm better than you!"

      Bakugou waits a second while listening to Deku's response.

  "I don't care if you've been planning this for days! She's mine and you're not gonna hang out today! That's final dumbass!"

      Man, this blonde hedgehog just doesn't know when to quiet down a little... He's adorable. He hangs up and puts my phone in his pocket. I giggle and relax a little. After walking a bit, and getting stared at, we reach our destination. He opens up the door and tries to get pass his mom without her noticing him.

  "Oh hi Ms. Bakugou! Lovely to see you again!"
  "Oh hey sweetheart nice to see you too. Wait. What are you doing with that sweet, innocent girl you little punk!?"
  "We're hanging out, you old hag!"
  "You have her thrown over your shoulder!"
  "Oh shut it!"
  "H-h-hey guys. We don't have to fight we can just be nice and cal-"
  "Shut it dumbass!"
  "Katsuki Bakugou! Don't talk to a woman like that! You disrespectful brat!"

      His mom comes up behind him and hits his head. I made a squeak sound and flinch. Why are they fighting again? I don't even remember. Katsuki groans and puts me on my feet.

  "There, happy?"
  "Very. Now go and hang out or whatever."

      He takes my hand and walks to his room.

  "Use protection!"
  "Shut up, you old hag!"
  "P-protection? Protection for what? I don't think we're gonna be training or fighting."
  "Don't think about it to much, ok Y/n?"
  "Oki!"

      Katsuki picks me up again and throws me on his bed. I look up at him and tilt my head. He puts one hand on each side of my head and blushes.

  "I-I-I don't want you hanging out with Deku."
  "But why?"
  "Because he doesn't deserve your attention!"

      I feel my cheeks heat up and I look away from him. He takes my chin and forces me to look at him.

  "Look at me when we're having a conversation dumbass. You're not allowed to be around Deku unless I say so."
  "I don't know. Deku and I are very close and I can't imag-"

      I'm cut off by Bakugou's lips crashing against mine. My eyes widen and I feel as if my body is melting into the bed. Th-this is so embarrassing. What is he doing? I'm so confused.

  "I said don't talk about him."
  "Wh-why did you kiss me?"
  "Because you're mine."
  "Wh-what?"
  "I said you're mine! Ok?"
  "I-I'm so confused. What is happening?"
  "I'm trying to tell you that I like you dumbass! Is that what you wanna hear?"
  "B-Bakugo."

      Before I can say anything else he kisses me again and plays with my hair. I pull away for some air and blush more.

  "I-I love you Y/n."
  "What was that?"
  "I said I love you!"

      I giggle and look up at him. He looks ashamed and gets off me. I sit up and hug him from behind after he turns and walks towards the door.

  "I should've known that you like him, that damn Deku!"
  "Whoa whoa whoa hey, who said I liked him?"
  "It's obvious. You guys are best friends, you always hang out, you barely talk to anyone besides him, and you're always blushing around him."
  "Haha we've been best friends since diapers but that doesn't mean I like him he's just my friend, we always hang out because no one else has time for us, I barely talk to anyone else because I'm antisocial, and I'm always blushing around him because he teases me about my crush... Which is you."

      He looks back at me and smiles. I smile back and hug him tighter.

  "You thought I liked Deku?"
  "Well yea, of course I did."
  "Haha you might be the dumbass."
  "Hey! Don't say that. I'm not a dumbass. I'm-"
  "The cutest, hottest, and most kissable guy ever."
  "Wh-what? Why would you say that? I'm the one who's supposed to flirt with you not the other way around dumbass."
  "I know but it was obvious you weren't gonna say anything important so I decided to."

      He blushes and pins me on the bed again.

  "Well if you want me to say something then I will. Be my girlfriend."
  "Haha you're so cute. I'll be your girlfriend only if you'll be my boyfriend."

      He smirks and kisses me again. I blush and play with his hair while we're kissing. It feels like forever until we pull away from each other and at first he's hesitant in doing so. He looks down at me and kisses my cheek.

  "So, what should I call you? Babe? Hot chilli pepper? King? Maybe I should call you master. Or maybe I could stick with Boom Boom Man. How does that sound?"
  "Yea, stick with 'Boom Boom Man' I... Like it."
  "Haha oki!"
  "I can't imagine being with anyone else and I'm so happy you have feelings for me too."
  "I'm glad I didn't decide to hang out with Deku today."
  "Really?"
  "Yea because if I did I wouldn't have been able to do this."

      I give him another kiss and smile.

      "I love you too, Boom Boom Man."