Villain Deku x Hero Reader

(So you're quirk for this is gonna be Element Manipulation and Healing Kiss)

      I jump down from the rooftop and try to aim my water at Deku but he dodges all my attacks and punches me. I let out a loud scream as the pain from the punch travels through my body and blood starts to pour out my mouth a little.

  "I should've known that a pathetic hero like you would've come to save that hot-headed blondie."

      I glance at Bakugou and bite my lip. His bones were broken, there were bruises decorating his body, a mix of his and Deku's blood was sprinkled on his clothes and face, and he looked like he was on the brink of death. I almost start crying but look back at Deku and bring up multiple vines to wrap around him.

  "But I didn't know it would be my sweet beloved who would come and try to stop me."

      He breaks out of the vines and runs up to me. In my moment of weakness I don't dodge him and he grabs me.

  "I've been waiting to see you since I left UA. It's been so long, I almost didn't recognize you. Your facial features have gotten so much prettier. It almost makes me wanna. Eat. You. Up."

      He pokes my nose and smiles insanely. I take a deep breath and push him away from me while starting to run towards Katsuki. Come on. Come on. Come on. Why can't I run faster. I get to Katsuki and kiss him. The kiss lasts a little longer then I wanted but it had to be done if I wanted him to heal. I use my tongue to try to get my saliva in his mouth more so he'd heal faster and get pulled away from him halfway through it. I look up and see Deku, obviously angry, looking down at me. I try to get away from him but his hold on me gets tighter and he starts smelling my hair.

  "D-Deku, stop it. You're scaring me."

  "You hurt my feelings. I tell you that I missed you so so so much and then you go and kiss Kacchan, how could you?"

      He tone of voice shifts and starts to sound like how he would when we were in school and almost fools me. I feel a blush creep onto my cheeks and a few tears threaten to fall. Deku kisses my forehead and caresses my face.

  "I know you love me. You're just having a tough time saying it."

  "Why would I love you?"

  "Because we were meant to be."

  "I was meant to be with my sweet Deku, you're not him! Y-you're just a monster!"

      I yell at him and he smiles again.

  "I'm still your precious Deku, I swear."

  "No you're not! You're a villain. What happened to my Deku, the one that was All Might's number one fan? The one that was sweet and caring? The one that wouldn't hurt an innocent civilian!"

      I start crying and watch as Bakugou slowly wakes up and stands on his feet. He looks at us and then runs at me and Deku.

  "Deku! I'll kill you! Put! Her! Down!"

      I use my palms to summon water and stop Bakugou from walking any further.

  "Hey dumbass! Why'd you fucking stop me?!"

  "I can't have you getting hurt! Just leave! Please."

      He looks down but nods gently. I release him and he runs off.

  "I'll be back, Y/n! I swear I will! I'll make sure to bring everyone!"

  "Haha I'll make sure that she stays with me!"

      They both look at each as Katsuki still runs and Deku holds onto tighter me. Bakugou finally leaves my sight as they both yell out at the same time.

  "No matter what!!"

      Deku runs his hand through my hair and tilts my head up.

  "I'll make sure that no one takes you away from me. I love you too much for that."

      I struggle and try to get away from him but he tightens his grip.

  "Get off! Let me go!"

      I open my mouth to scream but he cuts me off by kissing me. I blush and try to push him away. I bite his tongue and he hisses in pain as he pulls away. I try my best to catch my breath and glance up at Deku.

  "I didn't think my perfect doll would be so rude to her master and bite me like that. I guess I was wrong. That means you deserve to be punished."

      He grabs my hair and start pulling me. I let out a gasp of pain and try to get away from him.

  "I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to."

      I shut up and feel tears fall down my cheeks. He pulls me up by my hair and smiles. How did he change so much? I can't remember that far back. He kisses my cheek and then pulls something from his pocket.

  "You see, I didn't want to use the chloroform but you just forced me to. I originally brought it in case someone saw us and tried to run but I found you so we can just..." 

      He puts the chloroform on a rag and puts it on my face. I try not to breath and scratch at his arms.

  "Come on, just breathe, you'll need to take a breath soon."

      I finally take a breath and feel as sleep consumes me.

  "There we go."
.
.
.
.
.

      I wake up, tied to a chair, and start struggling against the ropes, around my chest and legs. Deku appears from the dark and smile insanely.

  "You're dead to me! Why are you even doing this?! You left the school! You left me! Why would you be jealous of me healing my best friend if you're the one who left us all!?"

  "Best friend? That ego-filled, hot-headed, Pomeranian-looking ass is your friend!? Do you even know what he's really like!? He told me to jump off a building! You're not special to him! He's just manipulating you!"

      I bite my lip harshly and look down.

  "Hey wait, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that."

      He puts his hand on my cheek and makes me look up. I spit at him and watch as it lands on his cheek. He smiles and wipes it off with his index finger before licking it. I shudder and he leans in closer to me.

  "Can I have a kiss? And you better not bite me this time."

  "Sorry what was that? All I heard was 'Oh look at me, I'm a big dumb villain now who can't deal with the fact that my old crush moved on and has a new best friend who I'm just soooooooooooo jealous of.' That's all I'm hearing."

      He slaps me and all you can hear in that dark empty room is the sound of it.

  "You're dead to me, Izuku!"

  "I'm gonna enjoy punishing you so much."

Yay I finished another one shot. Also I'm glad you guys liked my Mineta x reader one shot I had a lot of fun writing. Especially the ending.