Mineta x Reader

(Warning: Don't read this if you really really really hate Mineta's gut cause this one shot is gonna be a nice one and not like my other one)

      After school, while everyone is leaving I see Mineta and run up to him.

You: "Mineta! Hey!"

      He turns around and looks a bit taken aback by me yelling for him. I finally reach him and get on my knees so I'm at his height.

You: "Hey there. Sorry if I scared you, I wanted to give you something."

Mineta: "Some of that sweet as-"

You: "No. Don't ruin this. I'm trying not to punch you so don't make me change my mind."

      I pull the gift I got him from my bag and hand it to him. I had decided to get him a really good computer so maybe he be perverted at home instead of at school.

You: "And since I gave this to you, I want you to try your best to not be perverted."

Mineta: "Ok but what would I use the computer for?"

You: "I thought you would've figured that out by yourself. It's to look up your weird fantasies."

      He nods and smiles.

Mineta: "Thank you, L/n. Nobody has ever given me anything for my birthday."

      I smile softly and pat his head.

You: "Well if you stopped being a pervert, people would be friends with you."

Mineta: "I-I guess I can try."

You: "Cool! I look forward to seeing you not be a pervert!"

        I walk away from him and go home.

(Sorry if it's really short, I didn't know what else to put but I tried to make it short and sweet. I hope you like it 😁 bye bye. Also sorry for being like more than 20 days late)