Chapter sixteen

The next day*
Will's POV*

Wow! New York is a whole new experience.

It's amazing even though we've been here for a day.

We got in the best hotel in NYC.

It's hard to pronounce.

David and I are sharing a room, Cole and Dana are sharing a room, and Gabe wants to stay by himself.

Today is our second day in NYC, so we have to wake up super early so we can go down to the studio to rehearse and do our sound check.

I woke up the first out of all the boys. They are still asleep. But I woke them up with my alarm clock app. It's an app that can Bluetooth your alarm to your friend's alarm.

"Ow! Man I'm right here, my ears exploded" said David getting out of bed.

What he means by 'my ears exploded' is that he had headphones on so he can listen to music while he's asleep. So the alarm went off on his phone which made his ears explode.

Typical David.

As I shivered from the coldness, David opened the window.

It's so cold in New York, it's not supposed to be cold, it just is.

I literally have 3.6 seconds to get socks before my toes fall off from frostbite.lol.

But seriously, this is no joke.

I got in the shower and the water was so warm I could stay there till tomorrow. But unfortunately we have rehearsals and sound checks, and maybe even meet a few fans.

I can't wait until we perform In Madison Square Garden, and I can't wait to see Becca, Ally, and Alex again, my parents might come see our performance as well, they are. And I'm so excited about that.

I took a shower for 5minutes so we won't be late.

The studio is literally 30mins away, which means we're already late.

I got out of the shower and I got dressed.

I wore a leather jacket and jeans with lots of chains attached to it.

I like that Kind of style. All that leather jacket, and chains and stuff. It really explains my personality, kind of.

I had eggs and bacon, and David took a shower and got dressed in his usual.

A red shirt, with jeans and a single chain attached to it. He's really unique in his clothing, that's what makes him David.

He had some pancakes.

We watched T.V and then the boys came in our room.

Cole was wearing his usual, a white shirt with a black tie, and leather jeans with suspenders hanging from them.

Gabe was wearing a BatMan t shirt, and jeans.

Dana was wearing a SnapBack, a gray jacket, and white jeans.

"Come on guys, we're already late" said Cole

Then we all went down to the lobby and we took a rental car, since our cars are back in L.A.

We drove to the studio. Once we got there i got chills. I was nervous and excited about this whole thing. The studio looks so awesome, so professional, so cool. And I really hope we pull off our performance.

We got in the studio and Dana started testing the equipments and the microphones.

"SnapBack, swag! Snapback, swag! Whoa, snapbacks!" Said Dana in a really funny way.

Then we started rehearsing and recording our music. It was really fun. We stayed there for four hours. We met a really nice girl, she's a fan and she took our
autographs and she took selfies with every single one of us.

After we finished, we went to the stage that was outside.

They put the stage there so we can do our sound checks for the show we'll perform today. it's just a show where we sing and meet the fans afterwards. It's gonna be awesome.

We started our sound checks, and fans started running towards the stage. Hey took out their phones Andy they took pictures and videos of us. They we're fan girling over us. That's so cute.

We went back to our hotel after one hour. We got dressed for our show. They moved the stage close to our hotel. We can, literally walk to the stage. It will literally take us 10seconds to walk from the hotel to the stage. No joke.

"Ok ready guys?" Asked Gabe

"Ready" we all said.

Then security we're walking in front, and behind us incase fans attack us. If you know what I mean.

We got outside the hotel, and the fans we're in front of us screaming, taking pictures, hugging us, crying, this is gonna be and awesome show.

We walked over to the stage and the fans surrounded us.

"Hey guys!" I said

"We're glad to be here!' Said Cole

"As you know, we started shooting episodes with Todrick Hall for #BandCamp!" Said dana

"And I'm sure you all know we're performing at Madison Square Garden!" Said David

The fans screamed so loud.

"And we look forward to seeing you there" soda Gabe

"Man, I love NYC!" Said Dana making all the fans scream.

"Ok, so this song is called close your eyes" said Gabe making all the fans talk and scream.

Then the music started playing......

_______________________________________________________________

A/N I'm not gonna put the song lyrics, but I'm gonna put the song lyrics of their performance at MSG:) thanx, and please don't stop reading, I have a lot of drama coming up:) Pls, thanx