Chapter seventeen

Will's POV*
That performance was the best ever! We can't wait till MSG!

"Wow guys, that was awesome!" Said Dana while taking off his SnapBack.

"Yeah, I'm so excited about Madison Square Garden" I told them

"Do you think The girls are ok?" Asked Gabe

"Don't worry man, they can handle a week without us. besides they will come see our performance at MSG after tomorrow" said Cole

"Ok" said Gabe

"Ok, now please get out of the room, I gotta catch some snooze" I told them

"Yeah me too, see Ya" said David

It was late at night so we had to sleep to wake up early tomorrow so we can go to MSG and rehearse on the stage, I'm so excited!

__________________________________________________

The next day*

We woke up early today. David finished up all the hot water in the shower, so I had to use cold water:(

We had breakfast and then we went down to the lobby.

We waited for a while cause we realized it was too early. The car isn't even here yet.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Asked dana

"I don't know" said David

Then suddenly fans came in screaming and pointing at us. One girl tried to kiss Dana and he tried pushing her off of him.

The security came and pulled her off, Cole is it laughed at the whole thing. I mean she tackled dana, and almost kissed him. Haha.

"Not funny guys" said Dana while getting off the floor and putting on his SnapBack.

"I thought it was pretty funny" i said while laughing.

Then fans came and took pictures with us, and they cried. Cole thought that was adorable the way they cry over us.

We sang for them an acoustic version of Everything About You. They loved it. Two girls tried grabbing Gabe's T-shirt. She literally grabbed him by the collar. The security was so pissed, that they kicked the fans out.

"We love you!" They screamed

We smiled and said we love them too.

The. The car came and we went to MSG so we can rehearse on the stage.

"I'm getting chills" said David

"We all are" I told him

We reached the Arena and We got up on the stage. It felt amazing jaut standing there, I can't wait to perform there with a ton of fans screaming!

"Oh my gosh, awesome!" Said Gabe

"I know" said David agreeing with him

We started rehearsing in the stage it was pretty fun, our manager Jill kept smiling through the whole thing. She's really proud of us. She always thought we'd make it this far. She's a great manager.

"Ok guys, try heartless" our manager Jill told us.

"Ok, start the music" said Dana

He doesn't like saying 'hit it' he thinks it's a stupid phrase. He's not wrong, well half of me agrees.

We rehearsed for three hours. After we we're done, we went outside and started hanging other and discovering NYC. NY, is huge! Super huge! The stores are awesome and they have everything here, but I still like L.A better.

We went to all the cool places. It was awesome

"Do you think we should get food?" I asked

They all stared at me with their 'you're always eating 24/7' look on their faces.

"Ok forget it" I said

Then My phone rang.

---------phone convo---------(Becca & Will)-------
Will- hi beautiful
Becca- hey babe I miss you
Will- I miss you too
Becca- Just one more day till MSG!
Will- I know, I'm so excited. Are you still coming to the performance?
Becca- of course
Will- great! Bye babe
Becca- see Ya Will
---------------------------phone convo------------(ended)--------

"Oooooh, was that your girlfriend?" Said Dana in a mocking tone

"Mhm" I said

The I kept walking.

We went to a restaurant that's really good. They serve amazing Burgers:) loved it. A lot of people recognized us as IM5, so they came and took pictures with us. NYC has a lot of 5er's! That's so cool, it's awesome.