Requested- *Bitty* Killermare

There was a user who said this request and I was like "Why didn't I think of that before??"

I already know what to write in this

Now this was requested by: ehkusans

Yeah I'm gonna do all of you guys request. I did this one first because I have something in mind right now.

Don't worry! I'll do your request real soon!

(Plus all of you guys wanted Killermare more than Crossmare and Krossmare. I was like "No Huggies for the smol Oreo here?? 🥺" )

--

So yeah. It was just an ordinary day for the bad sanses.

Nothing crazy happened today since they had a truce with the star sanses and made peace with the balance.

Life is now boring for them now

All of them are eating breakfast at the table. Welp mostly everyone, Killer was not in the table with them.

They got used to it since Killer wasn't a morning guy, he'll come during or after breakfast.

As the bad sanses were eating, they heard Killer. Huh seems like he woke up.

Nightmare turned around but Killer wasn't there.

'That's strange, I thought I heard him'

But he shrugged and went back to his food. And there it is again Killer calling them again, but his voice sounded squeaky.

Nightmare turned around again

"Nightmare down here!"

Someone called, Nightmare looked down and his eye socket widen and his jaw dropped.

There stand a smol Killer, Killer was crossing his arms while his cheek bones puffed.

Nightmare looked at him for a few seconds and immediately screamed.

*Time skip*

The smol Killer was sitting on the couch, his hands fidgeting while the rest of the bad sanses looked at him.

"So how did this happened?"

Dust spoke first. Killer only shrugged in response. It's true that he doesn't know what happened to him.

It's really embarrassed with his smol sized. Not only he was embarrassed in front of his friends, but his crush to.

He had a crush on Nightmare for so long, he didn't counted how long though.

Although Nightmare didn't really give that much attention to Killer, it's more like less.

He's really jealous about Cross, he's the what so ever "Strongest Sans in the group" (Pfft... In your dreams Cross)

Nightmare's 'eye' only payed attention to Cross and his attacks. He always tell himself that Nightmare has feelings for Cross, considered him as Strong and More Mature person.

As for Killer, eh... He's strong but sometimes a funny prankster. He's doing this for months now and the sanses had kept their guards up.

Now back to Killer and the gang

"Do you even remember what happened?"

That cold and sexy voice of Nightmare made Killer flinch. Killer didn't respond for a second but then spoke.

"I-i don't know. I just woke up like this.."

His head down and eye socket shut, he waited for a respond.