chap tres!

y/n's pov

it was one week after the entrance exam and i cOmplEtely fOrgOt tOday wAs thE rEsulTS dAY. after i ate dinner i went up my room.

"itsudatte daredatte soko ni tachitakutte! machigatte iradatte mogaki tsudzukete~ nev-" i sang as i was cut off by a knock in my door.
"hey y/n, your results came in today. would you like to see it?" my dad said.
"nani? its 23 today?" i asked as i put down my phone. "yes it is, now if you wanna see it come down here." my dad walked down the stairs. i immediately opened the door and ran downstairs almost tripping. i sat down the couch and my dad handed me the letter. i opened it and a holograph? came out.
"hello young y/n! you got first in the practical and written exam and that came out to 293 points. almost triple the points as second! it was gonna be 223 but you saved so much people! anyways you got into UA! and youre in class 1a." the holograph turned off and i scrEechEd and hugged my dad. he just patted my head and said "good luck kiddo." and went to the kitchen. i rAn to my room and almost dIed because i pUt a PillOW to my hEad aNd sCreAmed inTo iT. after becoming crAzy i continued my haikyuu episode cause like kageyama is so hot i cant eveeen. but i cant wait for the first day! i was daydreaming until my phone dinged and i saw an insta notification. i opened it and saw a boy with yell-the boy i saved? i dmed him.

y/ntvt

took you that long?

pikapikachuu

im sorry! i was scared.

y/ntvt

its okay, your real lucky i even messaged you back

pikapikachuu

and its my honor m'lady. *tips fedora*

y/ntvt

i feel loved <3 
sike

pikapikachuu

you should feel loved! dont even say sike. anyways did you get in?

y/ntvt

ofc yes, how abt you?

pikapikachuu

yea! i got into class 1-a! hbu?

y/ntvt

great, i gtta be stuck w you😔

pikapikachuu

well i gotta be stuck w a beautiful lady so winwin?

y/ntvt

you have a girlfriend???

pikapikachuu

nvm ur so clueless, and i only belong to u🥰

y/ntvt

ew. but ilyt cause y not.

pikapikachuu

aww, anyways i gtg. see you!!!
ilymore btw.

y/ntvt

iLymOre sO shUt uP

anyways bye. dont tc!

"hah dumbass." i mumbled and i patted the kitty next to me. "im gonna be a heroo!" i said and she jumped on my lap and i put her on my bed next to me and i accidentally fell asleep.

~dreamland~

"y/n no!" a green haired boy but his face was blacked out and we were in a forest, i was being pulled away? i looked at the one pulling me and i saw a guy with black hair but with a blacked out face too. i also saw three boys, one of them was shoto looking at me but i think he realized he cant get to me? idk why.

the morning after

"What the heck was that dream" i thought to myself. or atleast i thought i thought to myself.

"what was your dream?" my dad asked on the other side of the door, oh yeah! we were gonna train today.
"it was uh-"i looked to find something that can help me. "full of kitties!"
"thats cute. now eat." he walked somewhere on the left. i went down the stairs and i ate. i showered right after and sat on my bed for a while and read a book. oR thE sHoUjo mAnGA. i looked at the time. 12 27 pm. we were supposed to train the backyard at 12 30. i got up and put on clothes thats appropriate for training and went to backyard.

"you finally mind the time huh?" my dad said as he got ready. "the manga ended and now im sad hUhU" i fake cried. he just laughed and finally got ready "3 2 1, go!" he said as he immediately swung his capture cloth? around. and i dodged it by getting down and i went towards him and kIckEd him. i was about to use my quirk when he used his.

this is gonna be a long day,

673 words!